NDA Maths Syllabus 2016, Mathematics for NDA, National Defence Academy Syllabus
Union Public Service commission (UPSC) scheduled National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam (NDA 2016) in April & September month. Students required starting their nda exam preparations in full swing now. First of all, you should know about complete NDA Syllabus 2016 which contains two subjects NDA Maths and NDA General ability. here we are focusing on Maths for nda in which you find Mathematics syllabus for nda exam, NDA Maths marking scheme and NDA Maths study material etc.
NDA Exam Guide 2016 provides you complete knowledge for NDA Syllabus of Maths in this article. Basically, Examiner designed this NDA Mathematics paper in a way to tests your basic knowledge of calculation, formulas and speed with accuracy. Firstly you should focus on what to prepare? means what is nda exam maths syllabus? and then How to study maths for nda?
NDA Maths Syllabus in Detail – Complete Guide
UPSC Syllabus for NDA Exam includes maths paper as an important section. It contains 120 questions of 300 marks. And the time duration is 2.30 hours. All questions printed in both languages Hindi and English. NDA Question paper mathematics is an objective type question paper you should mark one answer in four alternatives and for every wrong answer, one-third of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as the penalty. Now check NDA 2016 mathematics syllabus details below.
Firstly you need to know about NDA important topics of maths and then we will focus on how to prepare for nda mathematics?
NDA Maths Question Paper Pattern
Here we talking about NDA Maths test exam pattern in which you can check NDA Maths marks distribution complete table. Marks allotted for every right answer is 2.5 marks and for every wrong answer, you will be punished with 0.83 marks as a penalty. Check below table for the complete idea of maths paper scheme.
|II||General Ability||150||600||2.30 hours|
|Algebra + Vector Algebra||75||30|
|Determinants and matrices||25||10|
|Statistics and Probability||25||10|
|Differential calculus and Integral calculus||50||20|
Table calculation is approximate actual may differ.
Mathematics Syllabus for NDA And Naval Academy Exam
NDA Recruitment 2016 includes with nda mathematics course which contains various topics. here we focus on nda maths topics in details. NDA Maths Syllabus topics are Algebra, Trigonometry, Matrices, Differential, Analytical Geometry, Integral Calculus, Statistics, and Probability. You can also visit the official website of NDA Exam (www.nda.nic.in) for complete nda exam syllabus.
|Maths Syllabus for NDA Exam||Topics|
|NDA Algebra syllabus topics|
|NDA Trigonometry Syllabus topics|
|NDA Matrices and Determinants Syllabus topics|
|NDA Analytical Geometry Syllabus|
|NDA Differential Calculus Syllabus topics|
|Integral Calculus and Differential Equations topics|
|NDA Vector Algebra Syllabus topics|
|NDA Statistics and Probability Syllabus topics|
|NDA NA Exam 2016 Latest Updates|
|NDA 2016 Notification||NDA Exam Syllabus 2016|
|NDA 2016 Exam Pattern||NDA 2016 Exam Preparation tips|
|NDA Exam Date 2016||NDA 2016 Exam Question papers|
|NDA 2016 Admit Card||NDA 2016 Result – Cut off|
How to Prepare maths for nda?
According to the exam schedule, we don’t have time for NDA 2016 maths paper preparations so focus on given easy nda mathematics preparation tips and tricks it will help you to score well in the exam. Most of the students do not have the proper idea that how to prepare? Right things with right methods are more important for any competition exam preparation.
- At first, you should check nda entrance exam maths syllabus in detail. because it is necessary to know what to prepare?
- Now separate important and scoring subject topics. we can start our preparation firstly with them.
- Study topic wise – cover one topic at a time don’t mix each other. focus on the single topic at a time.
- Try some NDA Online practice paper of maths for the better idea of NDA Exam before.
- Buy NDA Mathematics book for a clear concept of the exam and all topics at a place. It will also help you to grab most important topics and expected nda maths questions for upcoming exam by the authors view.
- Learn some useful NDA Maths tricks, shortcuts, and formulas to save your time in calculation.
- You can also check some NDA previous year maths question paper for a better idea about nda exam.
- Make short nda maths notes for last time preparation like shortcuts, formulas etc.
- Also, try NDA Mathematics sample papers too. and always remember that to qualifying in this nda exam is not a rocket science it’s all depends on your dedication to preparing for nda.
Maths tricks for NDA Exam
To save your time while nda exam you should be prepared with maths short tricks and formulas. This practice save your time for other questions because examiner tries to consume your valuable time in big calculations. Maths question paper of nda is not too hard but it’s time-consuming. So be prepared with maths short tricks for nda. check some examples below.
A few truths:
- The main even prime number is 2. All other even numbers can be separated by 2.
- In the event that the aggregate of a number’s digits is multiple of 3, that number can be separated by 3.
- No prime number more noteworthy than 5 closes in a 5. Any number greater than 5 that finishes in a 5 can be separated by 5.
- Zero and 1 are not viewed as prime numbers.
- With the exception of 0 and 1, a number is either a prime number or a composite number. A composite number is characterized by any number, more noteworthy than 1, that is not prime.
- Prime no = Divisible by 1 and own-self just = 2,5,7,11,17,19
- Any number separable by 2 = Final digit should be 0,2,4,6,8
- Any number separable by 3 = Sum of all digits ought to be divisible by 3.
- Any number separable by 4= last two digits ought to be divisible by 4 or Final digits must be 00.
- Any number separable by 5= Final digits must be 0 or 5.
- Any number separable by 6= the number must be divisible by both 2,3.
- Any number separable by 8= Final three digits ought to be divisible by 8.
- Any number separable by 9= Sum of all digits ought to be divisible by 9.
- Any number separable by 10= Final digit must be zero.
- A complete square last digits must be 0,1,4,5,6,9
- Complete cube last digits might be any of number 0-9
- Whole of 1-100 numbers = [n (n+1)]/2
- Whole of 1-100 Odd numbers = [(last digit+1)/2]
- Whole of 1-100 Even numbers = [last digit/2]
- Characteristic (Natural) no’s = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
- Complete no’s/Whole no’s = 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
- Reasonable no = p/q where q ought not be equivalent to zero.
- Irrational no = √p
- Genuine (Real) no = All reasonable no’s + Irrational no’s.
Best book for NDA maths
One of the Major Source of UPSC NDA Maths Syllabus guide is NDA Preparation books. It will provide you the complete nda syllabus for mathematics and exact exam pattern with the importance of every topic in the exam. Buy some popular authors and publications books for preparation it also includes with nda maths paper with solution. some of best books are given below.
|Mathematics for NDA and NA – 1st Edition|
|The Pearson Guide to Mathematics for NDA Entrance Exam 2nd Edition|
|Pathfinder for NDA & NA Entrance Exam Conducted by UPSC (English) 7th Edition|
What type of questions asked in nda maths paper?
Students need to check some NDA Maths model papers before the exam. It will give you the better idea of nda mathematics questions. here are some examples of questions which is important according to the analysis of nda previous years papers. some of the important topics also mention here you should practice for them many questions are coming from these given topics.
Major topics for NDA exam maths preparation – The sum of the series, Roots (Square – Cube), Decimal and Binary numbers questions, Complex numbers – basic properties, Arithmetic questions, Trigonometrical ratios questions, Properties of triangles, Types of matrices, Distance formula based questions, Vectors in two and three dimensions based questions, Statistics questions etc. Some more points are also considered from NDA Exam Syllabus mathematics check above.
- The projections of a directed line segment on the coordinate axes are 12, 4, 3.
Question – What is the length of the line segment?
A. 19 units B. 17 units C. 15 units D. 13 units
Question – What are the direction cosines of the line segment?
A. (12/12, 4/13, 3/13)
B. (12/12, -4/13, 3/13)
C. (12/12, -4/13, -3/13)
D. (-12/12, -4/13, 3/13)
- Question – The area of a triangle, whose vertices are (3, 4), (5, 2) and the point of intersection of the lines x = a and y = 5, is 3 square units. what is the value of a? Option: A.2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5
- Question – Consider the triangle ABC with vertices A. (-2, 3), B.(2, 1) and C.(1, 2).
- Question – What is the circumcentre of the triangle ABC? A. (-2, -2) B. (2, 2) C. (-2, 2) D. (2, -2)
- Question – What is sin 2x equal to? A. 24/25 B. -24/25 C. -5/12 D. -21/25
- Question – (1-sinA + cos A)² is equal to
A. 2(1 – cos A) (1 + sin A)
B. 2(1 – sin A) (1 + cos A)
C. 2(1 – cos A) (1 – sin A)
D. None of the above.
- Question – If 1 , w , w² are the cube roots of unity then the value of (1 + w) (1 + w²) (1 + w4) (1 + w8) is –
A.-1 , B. 0 , C. 1 , D. 2.
- Question – The ‘less than’ ogive curve and the ‘more than’ ogive curve intersect at
C. Arithmetic mean
- Question – the mean of five numbers is 30. if one number is excluded their mean becomes 28. exclude number is – A. 28, B. 30, C. 35, D. 38.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Commerce, arts, and other non-mathematics students also searching for the answer to these questions much time here that What is NDA test syllabus without maths? and Is maths compulsory for nda exam? & Can I give nda exam without maths? and so and so…
Answer: – Student who not have Physics and mathematics in 12th class they can also apply for NDA exam but they only apply for the army wings through NDA. To apply for Navy and Air Force you should have PCM Subject in your 12th class. Through NDA NA Exam you can’t get officer level posts. To get an Officer level posts, you ought to finish Graduation. After graduation, you will have numerous Officer level posts in Defense administrations.
Hope this article on “Maths Syllabus for NDA” tells you complete story behind the NDA Mathematics. If Study Sector Guide missed at any point you can give us the suggestion. Share your experience of NDA Exam here. Ask for any query regarding NDA Maths question paper here in the comment section is given below.
Read all points of NDA Maths syllabus carefully. And also, check NDA solved papers for the exact idea of NDA Exam Pattern. Check more articles on UPSC Syllabus for NDA Exam and Related useful latest information of UPSC Exam 2016 at www.upsc.gov.in.
|Latest UPSC Exam Updates 2016 – 2017|
|UPSC SCRA Exam||UPSC Civil Service Exam||UPSC Syllabus 2016|
|UPSC CDS Exam||Engineering Service Exam||UPSC Exam Dates|
|UPSC CISF Exam||UPSC Forest Service Exam||UPSC Exam books|
|UPSC NDA Exam||UPSC Results||UPSC Question Papers|
|UPSC CMS Exam||UPSC Interview Questions||UPSC Admit Card|
|UPSC CAPF Exam||UPSC Coaching Centers||UPSC Exam Tricks|