CDS 1 2017 Application Form | Combined Defence Service Online Registration
UPSC CDS Online Application Form
UPSC CDS Application form 2017 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released UPSC CDS 1 2017 notification of entrance exam for given courses Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), Air Force Academy (AFA) and Officers Training Academy (OTA). All interested candidates need to check eligibility criteria for CDS exam then go for Online application form of CDS exam. here is a quick guide for apply CDS I online application form.
Here in this article students get easy ways of how to apply online for UPSC CDS? , Cds exam instructions, CDS online payment method, preferences in CDS form etc. before applying online form of CDS you should read these given steps carefully it helped you lot in “CDS Application form”.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online for CDS Exam
Students required to keep all necessary document in hand at the time of CDS registration online. CDS exam online application form will successfully complete in two parts Part 1 & Part 2 registration. Pre requisites for CDS Online form given below check it. Also Check:- CDS Physical / Medical Eligibility Criteria
- You should have valid email ID for future communication between you and UPSC department. Department may send all valuable details on it like Registration No. , password, fees receipt etc. So if you have not yet created an email account you must have to create one and save its login ID and password.
- You should have a soft copy of Photo and sign in required size and format. while the time of filling CDS exam online application form you must upload it to take next step and complete CDS 2 2017 registration.
- Next, you required payment source documents (Credit card, debit card, Net banking) to make payment online as CDS application fees. you may also deposit your fees cash in any of given state bank branches.
How to Fill CDS Application form Online?
Students first check their eligibility before applying for CDS Entrance exam application form then read these easy steps to filling CDS online form and also aware about preferences in CDS form and CDS exam form filling instructions below.
- First of all visit www.upsconline.nic.in official website of UPSC. then select “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”
- In next window, you select CDS 1 Part 1 registration and submit all required details in it carefully.
- Now choose qualification standard code as applicable to you 01, 02, 03.
- After checking all details of CDS application form 2017 carefully you should click on ‘continue’ button and you come to a kind of preference form, you can choose your preference as per your qualification and desire.
How to fill preferences in CDS form?
All participants required to give preferences in CDS form. and must aware about How to give preferences in CDS form? When you are finished with picking preference and selecting insights about NCC, Army/Sainik school etc. then when you snap proceed you’ll run over a page which portrays all points of interest of your enrollment, in the event that you are fulfilled then you can snap submit else you can upgrade your submit details. On presenting this, you’ll be finished with the part-I enrollment and will get a registration slip on your screen, an auto-produced email will be sent on your given mail ID which will contain your registration (enrollment) number.
- Now students need to do Part 2 registration. CDS form online application part 2 registration will be done by registration ID and DOB which you received on your email ID.
- Now upload a photo and scanned signature not exceed 40 KB and they must be of 110×140 pixels. must read uploading instructions before uploading.
- Once you upload a perfect photo. then you asked to choose the exam center. after choosing it to take print out of UPSC CDS Exam application form. After these all setups you are complete your CDS 1 online registration for 2017.
UPSC CDS Exam Date:- Most of the students are searching for When CDS form will come? here is the answer
- Start date of filling Latest CDS Application form:- 09 August 2017
- Last Date of CDS Apply online:- 08 September 2017
- Exam Date of CDS 2 2017:- 19 November 2017.
|Combined Defence Service (CDS) Exam 2017 Latest Updates
|CDS Notification 2017||CDS Exam Syllabus|
|CDS Exam Dates||CDS Exam Pattern|
|CDS Exam Preparation Books||CDS Exam Question papers|
|CDS Preparation Tips||CDS Result – Cut off|
Instruction for CDS Exam –
Participant’s required to check read all CDS exam form filling instructions carefully before applying for CDS 2017 online registration. you should keep in mind that your one mistake makes you disqualify without participating in combined defence exam.
- Fulfill eligibility parameters – candidates required to check UPSC CDS exam eligibility criteria before applying for CDS online form. must double check Age limit criteria, educational qualification criteria first.
- You should submit all information accurate which is also included in your original documents. any misguidance makes your CDS online registration rejected.
- You should apply through UPSC examination official website only which is www.upsconline.nic.in only.
- Only one CDS registration form will be allowed. If Multiple applications found then which form complete all needs first such as participant details, photo, signature, fees etc. will only accept.
- Participants must upload photo and signature in required format and size so keep it before in soft copy before applying for CDS exam form 2017. Recommend file format is .jpg and not exceed 40 KB in size (for a photograph, the pixel size is 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width and for signature, it should be 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width).
- Participants must fill online application form before the CDS online form last date after it no applications will be accepted by UPSC.
- You can contact UPSC helpline no. for any assistance or UPSC combined defence service exam related query only between 10 am to 5 pm at 011-23385271/ 011-23098543 (except holidays). www.upscgov.in application form for CDS.
CDS UPSC exam form will be started to filling online from 09.08.2017. So all candidates must fill their CDS 2 application form before heavy traffic load on the server and last date. by the help of this guide, you can easily submit your online application form for CDS 2017. Participant also shares your UPSC CDS online test experience and asked for any UPSC online cds exam form related queries in our comment section below.
|Latest UPSC Exam Updates 2017 – 2018|
|UPSC SCRA Exam||UPSC Civil Service Exam||UPSC Syllabus 2017|
|UPSC CDS Exam||UPSC Engineering Service Exam||UPSC Exam Dates|
|UPSC CISF Exam||UPSC Forest Service Exam||UPSC Exam books|
|UPSC NDA Exam||UPSC Results||UPSC Question Papers|
|UPSC CMS Exam||UPSC Interview Questions||UPSC Admit Card|
|UPSC CAPF Exam||UPSC Coaching Centers||UPSC Exam Tricks|