Aadhar Card for JEE Main 2019, Clarification, FAQ’s, Requirements
JEE main is an entrance exam conducted for those aspirants who wish to seek admission to top engineering colleges of India.
The exam will be computer-based and there will be multiple choice of a question asked in JEE mains exam.
As per the updated information, JEE mains will be held twice in a year. Earlier CBSE was the main authority who undertakes JEE mains exam
JEE exam consist of three section
There is no prescribed percentage to get appear for JEE mains exam. Candidates must have scored 75% in the 10+2 and 65% for the candidates who belong to the category of SC/ST.
Only eligible candidates will be considered to appear in the JEE mains exam.
Is Aadhar card mandatory for jee mains 2019?
Candidates it to be noted that Aadhar card from this year will be considered as the mandatory document for completing the registration process.
The ministry of human resource department MHRD has declared changes in the JEE mains exam.
Candidates you must be aware of regarding Aadhar card for JEE Main is considered not just compulsory but mandatory in JEE mains exam.
Only those candidates who possess the Aadhar card will be eligible to precede the application form filling procedure.
If you don’t have Aadhar card it is advised to apply for the same if you wish to appear in JEE main exam.
You must have a valid Aadhar card at the time of registration except for the candidates from Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu and Kashmir.
We have received so many queries on the part of candidates regarding why Aadhar card is a mandatory document in JEE mains exam?
To quench your queries I have come up with a brilliant explanation for your knowledge.
Let’s get started
Aadhar Card for JEE Mains Why it is made mandatory?
Candidates as per the information Aadhar card will be a source of identification
As per the source candidates who are citizens of India must possess the Aadhar card issued by UIDAI
Your Aadhar card details and documents details must match
If in case the details in the application do not match to that of Aadhar card for JEE mains you will be disqualified or your candidature might be canceled.
Candidates before enrolling yourself online please check whether all the details in Aadhar card is correct
The following details must be correct in your Aadhar card
- Date of birth as per the school
If there is any mismatch in the details it is suggested to get it rectified or apply for correction from the concerned authority.
We will now put light on the requirement of Aadhar card in the JEE mains exam.
|JEE Main 2019 Application Form||JEE Main Previous Question Papers|
|JEE Main Eligibility 2019||JEE Main Exam Tips|
|JEE Main Syllabus 2019||JEE Main Application Fees 2019|
|JEE Mains Exam Pattern||JEE Main 2019 Preparation Tips|
Requirement of Aadhar card
- Aadhar card is the mandatory document to appear in JEE main examination.
- Candidates those who are citizens of India must own an Aadhar card as a compulsory document
- Candidates who do not have Aadhar card are advised to make application for Aadhar card enrollment. Such students can visit the center for the purpose of Aadhar enrollment. The examination boards have set up the facilitation center in each exam city for the purpose of Aadhar enrollment.
- According to the notification candidates belonging to Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu and Kashmir are exempted or would not require Aadhar card as mandatory document however candidates belonging to the other states would require Aadhar card.
- Candidates from Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu and Kashmir have to enter passport number, ration card, bank account number or any other valid govt. document.
Candidates go through the below-mentioned conditions
Condition 1- candidates who do not own an Aadhar card should, therefore, make an application for Aadhar enrollment.
Such candidates are advised to visit the Aadhar facilitation center to get enroll for Aadhar.
The exam has set up facilitation center for exam city. No fees will be charged for the enrollment of Aadhar card.
Candidates those who have enrolled for the admit card but not yet received it can fill 28 digit Aadhar enrollment number printed on the slip
If Aadhar enrollment facility is not provided then you can submit a request for Aadhar enrollment.
You will be provided with the registration number you need to enter that number at the time of form filling.
Candidates the above condition is applicable to all the states except Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam.
Candidates who have qualified the 10+2 exam are required to mention their passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other government identity proof.
JEE Main Clarification regarding Aadhar Card
Candidates are facing difficulty in filling the Aadhar card details in the examination
I am listing you some frequently asked questions regarding Aadhar card clarification
Let’s get started
- How can candidates residing outside of India apply for the JEE mains exam 2019?
Ans. Candidates you have to mention in the application form your passport number.
- Candidates who have recently submitted the request for updating and correction will not be considered eligible?
Ans. such candidates have to mention the 14 digit Aadhar id/UR number printed on the slip issued by the Aadhar card center.
- Is Aadhar card mandatory in the JEE mains exam?
Ans. Yes it is mandatory
- What is to be done if the information in documents and the Aadhar don’t match?
Ans. If there are mismatch in the document and your Aadhar card details candidates then it is advised to you to submit a request for correction for the same and apply for the JEE main exam by submitting 14 digit Aadhar enrollment ID.
- Which states are exempted from the ADHAAR CARD?
Ans. Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu and Kashmir.
Candidates belonging to these states have to fill in the form their passport number, bank account number or ration card number for authentication
- Q what if Aadhar card authentication failed in the first step of registration. What could be the reason for the fail?
Ans. in case of fail in Aadhar card authentication it may be because of the following given reasons. Please check
- Candidates you must have not entered the correct details as stated in the Aadhar card
- The candidates biometric is not updated
Candidates you have to verify whether you have entered the valid Aadhar card details in your application form
Incorrect date of birth is mentioned on my Aadhar card what can I do?
If your date of birth is incorrect in Aadhar care, therefore, it is requested to make a request for the correction of same.
I hope the above article regarding Aadhar card for JEE Main details analysis is best of your knowledge.
If you like reading the above article and find it useful share it among friends and community.
If you have any queries on your mind or any question pertaining to the Aadhar card requirement for jee main you may connect us through the comment section below.
Also if you have a valuable suggestion for us to improve you can use the below comment section.
Our team experts will respond to your queries as early as possible.
Candidates JEE main exam is the golden opportunity for those promising students who want to pursue the career in engineering and also seeking admission to their desired stellar top colleges of India.
Students you must use the opportunity wisely and be wise while registration procedure.
Wish you good luck in the future. Thank you