What is the full form of ADIDAS
ADIDAS: Adolf “Adi” Dassler
ADIDAS related questions: What is the full form ofADIDAS, What does ADIDAS stand for, What is the meaning of ADIDAS, ADIDAS full Form in English.
ADIDAS: it stands for Adolf “Adi” Dassler. Basically, it is a multinational company which customizes and manufactures quality shoes, sports apparels, and other sports equipment and accessories.
The company also manufactures other products such as bags, watches, and eye gear.
Adidas is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany. The brand Adidas owns Reebok, Taylor Made and Rockport.
Let’s take a quick look at the brief history
- Do you know, Adolf Dassler manufactures his first shoes at the age of 20 in the year 1920
- In the year 1928, he manufactures special shoes in his workshop form the athletes who participated at Olympics games in Amsterdam
- In the mid 1930, he manufactured 30 different shoes for eleven different sports with 1000 workmen
- After the second world. Adolf made a fresh start he started with 47 workers and made first post-war sports shoes using canvas and rubber from the American fuel tanks.
- In the year 1948, he launched brand Adidas as the name of his company. The name was given after his first and last name
- In the year 1949, he registered the three-stripe mark as the trademark of the Adidas
- After the huge success, in 1995 the company went public with its stock.
I hope you find the above information about what is the full form of ADIDAS significant.
If you have any doubts, queries or suggestion for us please feel free to reach us via the comment section given below
We hope you have a great time reading with us.