IBPS PO Cut off 2020Analysis (Subject + Category Wise)
IBPS PO is the main governing body which conducts examination every year to select eligible candidates across India.
Every second young job seeker nowadays wants to pursue a career in the field of banking.
Yes, the career in banking is considered one of the most liked and reputation among the seeking job youngster. As bank provides numerous perks benefits along with the job stability.
Achieving cutoff scores of ibps po exam 2020is no rocket science it just demands your focus and dedication to achieve target results.
IBPS PO 2020 Cut off is the minimum score or percentage needed to get a job. It plays a vital role in the career of job aspirants.
Candidates are required to score minimum scores to get eligible for the final round. The prelims marks will not be taken into final consideration.
In case the candidate is unable to score minimum cut-off marks he/she will not be considered eligible to appear for the next level. Only mains result will be taken into consideration for final merit list. Prelims exams are conducted to reach mains.
It is the most awaited time for Job aspirants who are planning to prepare for IBPS PO Job. It is therefore required for the candidates to visit the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in for regular updates and notification.
Candidates who get qualified in the prelims will be considered eligible for mains CWE-VIII exam. Those who failed to qualify prelims must start their preparation for 2020.
Candidates are required to start the preparation judiciously by knowing IBPS PO previous year cut off to secure minimum qualifying marks.
Job aspirants get ready to work hard with dedication to reach the target of scoring minimum qualifying marks. Hard work, preparation, and performance are three major requirements to perform well and score satisfactorily.
What are you waiting for? Visit the website of ibps complete the application process and start your preparation.
Your future lies in your own hands.
IBPS PO Cut Off Details
The IBPS PO sectional cut-off is different for every state and region.
Overall IBPS PO cut off is the minimum score required by a student to be selected for the round of interview.
IBPS (Institute of banking personnel & selection) has released the IBPS PO cutoff marks list 2020. Candidates will get the idea of the minimum qualifying scores to get selected for the final interview.
Note: before filling the form please go through the entire instruction and check your eligibility.
Following is the table of important dates of IBPS PO examination.
|IBPS PO 2020Events||Dates|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Date||October 13, 14, 21 & 20, 2020|
|IBPS PO Pre Cut off Declaration||October 2020|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||18 November 2020|
|Declaration of IBPS PO Mains Cut off||December 2020|
|IBPS PO Interview Date||February 2019|
|IBPS PO Interview Cutoff Declaration||April 2019|
|IBPS PO 2020 Allotment Cut off||April 2019|
In this post, I have covered the following topics
- What is IBPS PO section wise cut off 2020?
- Expected Cutoff IBPS PO 2020? (Prelims + Mains)
- IBPS PO Cutoff Calculation method
- Factors deciding IBPS PO cutoff
- How many marks are needed to crack IBPS PO cut-off?
- How to check IBPS PO result?
- IBPS PO Salary 2020
- IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card
Let’s have a look at the following table
IBPS PO Category Wise Cut Off Marks
|Category||Maximum Score||Minimum Score|
Factors deciding for IBPS cut-off;
- Exam difficulty level
- Previous year cut-off
- Total Number of candidates appearing in the exam
- Last year recruitment tactics
- The level of competition
Above mentioned factors are considered for deciding the scores and marks are displayed in the scorecard. Cut-off marks bifurcate the candidates.
Expected IBPS PO Cut off 2020 (Prelims+Mains+Interview)
The cut-off for 2020 is not officially out yet. The expectation can be concluded by considering the previous year cut-off.
|English||Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||Total|
Expected IBPS PO Mains Cut Off
IBPS PO Calculation method
How to Calculate the IBPS PO cutoff?
Stage 1- Prelims
• You need to secure minimum marks in prelims exams in each section
• Moreover, you have to clear the overall cut-off
• The marks which you secured in prelims will not be considered for final merit list
Stage -2 Mains
• In mains, there will be sectional and overall cut-off
• The process of calculation of score will be as follow
Total Score = Score obtained in Reasoning & Computer Aptitude + General/Economy/Banking Awareness + English Language + Data Analysis & Interpretation +English Language (Descriptive)
Stage -3 Interview
• The interview carries a total 100 marks
• The weight age of mains and interview will be 80:20
The procedure for Calculating IBPS PO cut off will be as follow
- The number of question attempted correctly by students in each section is considered for arriving at corrected score after deducting the penalty for wrong answers
- The corrected scores obtained by students are made equivalent to the minor difference in difficulty level
Equated scores are the marks obtained by students
- The final IBPS PO 2020 scores are rounded is rounded off to up to two digits after the decimal point
- Scores of written test are normalized to 100 from total 200 marks
- The weight-age ratio for mains and interview is 80:20
- The cut-off is applied to two stages
1. Scores in individual test
2. On total score
For your better reference, you may check the below table to know the process of calculation of the total score for IBPS 2020
3. The process for calculating the IBPS 2020 total score is given below:
|Total score in IBPS PO 2020 Preliminary Exam||Scores obtained in English Language + Reasoning Ability + Quantitative Aptitude|
|Total score in IBPS PO 2020 Mains Exam||Scores obtained in English language + Quantitative aptitude + Reasoning ability + General Awareness + Computer Knowledge|
|Total score in IBPS PO 2020 for allotment||Scores obtained in Mains + marks secured in the interview|
|IBPS PO Salary 2020||IBPS PO Syllabus 2020|
|IBPS PO Exam Centers Code||IBPS PO Preparation Tips 2020|
|IBPS PO Online Form 2020||IBPS PO 2020 Result|
IBPS PO Last year cutoff
Following is the last year cut-off section-wise and overall.
Let’s have a look
Official IBPS PO Mains Cut Off 2017
⇒ IBPS PO Mains Sectional – Objective Paper
|Name of Test||Max. Marks||IBPS PO Cut Off|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||60||07.50|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||10.75|
⇒ IBPS PO Mains Overall – Objective Paper
|Category||IBPS PO Cut Offs on Total|
⇒ Official IBPS PO Mains Cut Off – Descriptive Paper
|Name of Test||Max. Marks||IBPS PO Cut Off|
|English Language (Descriptive)||25||08.75||10.00|
Official Sectional IBPS PO Prelims Cut Off
|Sections||Max Marks||GEN Cut Off||OBC/SC/ST Cut Off|
Overall IBPS PO Prelims Cut Off
|Cut Off (Out of 100)||42.75||42.25||36||28.50||28.75||23.25||15.75||17.75|
Official IBPS PO Cut Off 2016:
• IBPS PO Prelims 2016 – Sectional Cut Off
- IBPS PO Prelims 2016 – Overall Cut Off
|Category||Prelims Cut off (Out of 100)|
IBPS PO Mains Sectional Cut Offs 2015
Following are the IBPS PO cut off marks for various categories in each section:
|Section||Max. Marks||Cutoff Marks|
IBPS PO 2016 Cut Off – Provisional Allotment
|Category||Maxi. Scores||Mini. Scores|
IBPS PO Cut Off – Final 2015
Job aspirants given below are the maximum and minimum combined scores of the Main Examination and Interview for IBPS Probationary Officer CWE V:
Let’s have a look
PROVISIONAL ALLOTMENT – IBPS PO Cut Off 2015
RESERVE LIST – IBPS PO Cut Off 2015
|IBPS RRB Cut Off Marks 2020||IBPS Clerk Cut Off 2020|
IBPS PO Final Cut off (Bank Wise)
The pattern before the year 2015 was different, so we should not consider those cut-offs. The above-given cut-offs will surely give you an idea about how well you need to start your preparation to crack minimum scores for each of the section.
How many marks are required to clear ibps po cutoff?
IBPS PO cut-off will arrive on the basis of performance of the candidate in each section.
The total marks obtained in the mains and interview will be considered.
Candidates must qualify CWE-VII Exam and interview with satisfactory scores to be selected for seat allotment process.
- The interview carries 100 marks. The marks required to crack the interview round is less than 40%(35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- The weight age ratio for mains CWE-VII exam and interview is 80:20.
- The job aspirants must perform their level best to score high. The cut-off marks are only for their reference.
How to Check IBPS PO Result online?
Following are easy steps you may follow to check ibps po result online
- Step1– Candidates can check the result by visiting the authorized website of ibps. www.ibps.in.
- Step2– Candidates are required to click on the result link
Follow the instruction given there
- Step3– Students are required to enter details such as roll number, provisional registration number, and D.O.B to obtain the result.
- Step4– Result will get displayed on the screen
- Step5– Take a print out/Hard copy of your scorecard for further use.
I hope the information provided is best of your reference regarding IBPS PO cutoff marks. Candidate must aim to strive for excellent performance and give their 1005% in the examination to get selected. If I skipped anything above you can ping us through the below comment box.
Don’t hesitate to share this post with your friends. Good luck and may the deserving candidate’s wins.
|Latest IBPS Exam Updates|
|IBPS RRB Notification 2020||IBPS Exam Syllabus|
|IBPS Clerk Exam 2020||IBPS Exam Pattern|
|IBPS SO Exam 2020||IBPS Question Papers|
|IBPS Preparation Tips||IBPS Negative Marking|
|IBPS Admit Card||IBPS Participating Banks|
|IBPS Exam Dates||IBPS Study Material|