IBPS RRB Online Application form 2019 for Office Assistant and Officer Scale (I, II, III)
The students who are willing to appear for the IBPS RRB recruitment 2019 must get ready for it. The IBPS has activated the links for ibps rrb online registration and published the notification for IBPS RRB has been issue officially on 14th June already.
The online application for IBPS RRB 2019 are invited from 18th June. Approx 8400 vacancies are notified the bank out of which 3688 vacancies are for Office Assistant, 3381 vacancies are for Officer Scale I, 1746 vacancies are for Officer Scale-II and 1174 vacancies are for Officer Scale III.
How to Fill IBPS RRB Online Application Form?
In this article, you can avail information regarding
- How to apply IBPS rrb online form? Step by step instruction to assist you successfully meet the process of filling the form online
- How to fill related details in the ibps rrb online examination form?
- How to complete the ibps rrb registration process online?
- How to Fill IBPS RRB Office Assistant Online Application Form 2019?
- How to Apply for IBPS RRB Officer Online Application Form 2019?
First of all, you should know about the given details.
IBPS RRB 2019 Details
Department – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Exam Name – CWE For recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)
Post Name –
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – (3688 Post)
- Officer Scale-I – (3381 Post)
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – (893 Post)
- Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer) – (76 Post)
- Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant) – (24 Post)
- Officer Scale-II (Law Officer) – (19 Post)
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – (11 Post)
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – (45 Post)
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer) – (106 Post)
- Officer Scale-III – (157 Post)
IBPS RRB Vacancies List 2019
Given below are the total numbers of vacancies made available in particular posts.
|S. No||Post Name||Total|
|1||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||3688|
|3||Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||106|
|4||Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||45|
|5||Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||11|
|6||Officer Scale-II (Law)||19|
|7||Officer Scale-II (CA)||24|
|8||Officer Scale-II (IT)||76|
|9||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||893|
Before applying for IBPS RRB application form 2019 you must check your eligibility which is given below.
IBPS RRB Exam Age criteria – All Candidates who are going to participate in IBPS RRB Online test 2019 they should have age in between given criteria.
- Officer Scale-I – 18 – 30 years (Age relaxation as per govt norms.)
- Officer Scale-II – 21 – 32 years
- Officer Scale III – 21 – 40 years
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose):- 18 – 28 years
IBPS RRB Application Fees
The fees for the SC/ST/PWD will be 100/- and the fees for the general and any other category will be rupees 600/-.
IBPS RRB Application Form 2019 Filling Details
Students who want to appear for the examination can fill the form online for ibps rrb exam each post separately officer scale (I, II & III) & office assistant. Students can visit the official website to fill out the form for the post of office assistant and office scale (I, II & III).
Candidate can only apply for a single post at a time. He/she cannot apply for both the post altogether (office scale-I, II & III, and office assistant).
To make it easier for the students we are providing you with the details regarding the pre-requisites of IBPS RRB 2019 online application form and also step by step guide to complete the registration process hassle-free. Let’s take a look
Prerequisites – IBPS RRB online form 2019
The first and foremost important thing to take care of is to save your registration number along with the password safely and positively after you completed the registration process on the portal for the recruitment. Make sure that you may not lose the registration number and the password.
A common written examination (CWE) will be conducted by Institute of banking personnel and selection (IBPS) for the posts of officer scale grade (I, II & III) office assistant.
Candidates should keep these points in mind before filling the RRB examination form online
- Students should keep a scanned passport sized colored photograph with them (4.5cm* 3.5 cm) and signature as per the required instruction provided (signature in the capital letter will not be accepted).
- Students must keep all the necessary documents while making the ibps rrb online registration.
- Candidates are required to give a valid e-mail id details so that they can obtain the needed notification from IBPS timely and remain updated.
- Your details such as name, D.O.B and other details must match your ID proof – Aadhar card, Voter-id, and Passport etc.
- Please be very attentive while selecting your category no correction can be done once the form is being submitted.
- This year there is an addition of a new feature of “Uploads” in which you have to upload your thumb impression and a handwritten declaration.
- Save a copy of the submitted ibps rrb application form. You will need this copy in later stages of recruitment
- Download IBPS RRB Syllabus 2019 Pdf
- IBPS RRB Officer Study Plan
- IBPS PO 2019 Application Form
The student must follow the above requisites mentioned above for successful form filling and online registration.
|IBPS Exam 2019 Latest Updates
|IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria||IBPS RRB Exam Dates 2019|
|IBPS RRB Admit Card Download||Best IBPS RRB Books 2019|
|IBPS RRB Cutoff List 2019||IBPS RRB Question papers|
|How to Crack IBPS RRB 2019?||IBPS RRB Exam Dates 2019|
Easy Steps to fill IBPS RRB Application form 2019?
You can check the details for complete process below and go through the steps for the successful registration
Step 1-: Students are required to visit the official website to fill the IBPS RRB form online. Following are the available links for your best assistance in the registration process.
- IBPS RRB Online Application Form for Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Click here to Apply online for CRP RRBs Recruitment of Officers Scale I
IBPS RRB Online Application Form for Officer Scale-II & III
Step-2: After visiting the official website you will be landed on IBPS RRB 2019. Students can start the registration process for CWE IBPS RRB 2019.
Step-3: Students are required to fill up the necessary details accurately in the application form and upload the scanned passport sized photograph along with the signature.
Step-4: After filling the complete details, candidates will be provided with a registration number and a secure password through which candidate can log in anytime as per their requirement.
Step-5: The last step is the payment of application fees by the candidate.
The fees structure will be as follow
Application fees for officer scale grade (I, II&III) and office assistant will be RS 100 for ST/SC and PWD. And for another category i.e general the fees is rupees 600.
It is very important for the candidate to carefully verify the details because once the fees are paid you cannot make changes
Step 6: The mode of payment of application fees is online
Payment can be made through debit cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro, internet banking, credit cards mobile wallets by providing information.
If the IBPS RRB online transaction is not successfully done it is required for the candidate to log in again with their registration number and password to complete the process of payment.
When you successfully complete your transaction, an e-receipt will be generated as proof.
Students are required to take out the print copy of e-receipt and IBPS RRB online application form 2019.
IBPS RRB Online Exam Important Instructions
Students are required to go through the instruction
- After making the payment it is required to wait for the intimation from the server.
- Do not press back or refresh button
- For credit card users all price are listed in Indian rupee
- Please note all the details provided by the candidate such as category, D.O.B, address, mobile number etc. will be considered final no alteration can be done once the RRB form is submitted online.
- Incomplete IBPS RRB online exam applications will not be considered valid
- Candidates are required to fill the ibps rrb form online before the last date to avoid failure to log on the website, to avoid penalty charges, internet website jam.
IBPS RRB Exam 2019 – Important Dates
|IBPS RRB VIII Exam Calendar 2019||Exam Dates|
|IBPS RRB VIII Exam Online Registration start date||18.06.2019|
|Last date of IBPS RRB Exam Online registration||04.07.2019|
|IBPS RRB Application Fees Online Payment dates||18.06.2019 to 04.07.2019|
|Download Call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||After 01.07.2019|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||21.07.2019 to 26.07.2019|
|Download Call letters Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant||After 01.07.2019|
|Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||21.07.2019 to 26.07.2019|
|IBPS RRB 2019 Pre Admit Card Download Date Click here Free IBPS RRB Mock Test Series||July 2019|
|IBPS RRBs Officer Scale and Office Assistants
Preliminary Exam Dates
|Officer Scale I and Office Assistants
03,04,11,17,18,25.08.2019 & 01.09.2019
|IBPS RRBs Officers Scale-II & III Exam Date (Single Exam)||22.09.2019|
|Result of Online exam Preliminary||
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – IBPS RRB Mains||September 2019|
|IBPS RRB MAINS Exam Dates||Officers (Scale I, II, III) – 22.09.2019
Office Assistant – 29.09.2019
|IBPS RRBs Declaration of Result – Main
(For Officers Scale I, II and III)
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II, III)||October 2019|
|IBPS RRBs Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||November 2019|
|IBPS RRBs Provisional Allotment date||January 2020|
IBPS RRB Vacancies List (State wise) – Office Assistant
Here is the IBPS RRB Vacancies List for each of the above posts. To know category-wise, state-wise and bank-wise detailed vacancies, scroll down to the PDF below.
|Jammu & Kashmir||25|
Thank you for reading! Hope this information is useful for the candidates applying for IBPS RRB online application form 2019. If you have any queries, doubts or suggestion you can use the comment box below and drop your suggestion. Your suggestion will help us to improve for the better.
We will try our best to respond to your queries as soon as possible.
Post your feedback and share it with your friends
|Latest IBPS Exam Updates|
|IBPS PO Exam 2019||IBPS Exam Syllabus|
|IBPS Clerk Exam 2019||IBPS Exam Pattern|
|IBPS SO Exam 2019||IBPS Question Papers|
|IBPS Preparation Tips||IBPS Negative Marking|
|IBPS Admit Card||IBPS Participating Banks|
|IBPS Exam Dates||IBPS Study Material|