IBPS SO Online Application Form 2019 (CWE SPL VIII)
Dear Aspirants! Are you seeking details about IBPS specialist officer online application form? You are landed at the appropriate place!
The most obvious and the most searched query we have been receiving these days is How to apply IBPS SO online form? Are you also the one who is looking for the same you can avail the details for online application form of IBPS SO officer here.
IBPS (Institute of banking personnel and selection) is the leading platform for the recruitment and placement of young job aspirants across India in the public sector banks.
Every year so many candidates contest for IBPS SO post across a different region of India.
The IBPS SO application form 2019 has five parts – Registration/Basic Info, uploading of photograph & signature, details, preview and payment of application fee.
For IBPS SO online form fill up students have to fill all parts of the online IBPS Specialist officer application form unless their applications will be rejected or canceled.
IBPS SO 2019 recruitment is conducted in three phases – prelims, mains, and interview for 1599 vacancies in 20 participating banks/organizations.
Candidates are required to make payment of application fees while submitting their IBPS SO application form.
Applications submitted without the payment of examination fees will be deemed as incomplete and therefore stand invalid. All the applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria conditions for IBPS SO before filling submitting the application form.
The department of Institute of banking personnel and selection has declared the notification for specialist officer post.
Eligible candidates can apply for the specialist officer post on the official website of IBPS
This post is specifically designed for those who want to attempt the IBPS SO exam.
To grab further details on IBPS SO online application form 2019 please take a read at the following.
- IBPS SO Apply date of form filling from 06.11.2018.
- The last date for IBPS SO online application form is 26/11/2018
- IBPS SO Admit Card 2018 Download
The ibps so examination will be held on 30.12.2018 and 31.12.2018.
Guys, exams are approaching near & so is the application date for the same seeking aspirants are therefore requested to be ready do not forget to enroll yourself timely.
Take a look at the following details regarding IBPS SO online application exam 2018
IBPS SO Application Form 2019
|1||IBPS SO Online Application availability dates||November 6, 2018|
|2||Last date of IBPS SO 2018 online registration||November 26, 2018|
|3||Last date to take a print out of IBPS SO application form||November 26, 2018|
|4||Online Fee Payment||November 6 to 27th|
Candidates, in this post I have discussed the below topics;
- How to apply for ibps specialist officer exam?
- Pre-Requisites for SO Online Form
- Step-by-step guidelines to help you successfully meet the procedure for IBPS
- How to fill IBPS SO online application form?
- How to complete the process of IBPS SO online registration?
- Important Instructions
- IBPS SO Application Form FAQs
- IBPS SO Syllabus 2018
- IBPS SO Salary 2019
How to Apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Exam?
Institute of banking personnel and selection have declared the notification for the specialist post. The exam application form will begin from 6.11.2018. “Save the date comrades”
The ibps specialist officer exams are scheduled on 30.12.2018 to 31.12.2018
A large number of candidates contest for the post of the specialist officer.
There are various posts in the specialist officer; have a look at the following
- IT Officer (Scale I)P
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) Post
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) Post
- Law Officer(Scale I) Post
- HR Officer(Scale I) Post
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) Post
The mode of filling the form is online. There are certain pre-requisites for filling the application form
Pre-Requisites for IBPS SO application form
All the students will have to keep in mind a few points before filling the IBPS SO application form.
Pre-Requisites for filling the IBPS SO application form will be mentioned by IBPS in the official notice.
Interested candidates can check the list of necessary documents that have to keep ready as part of Pre-Requisites of IBPS SO Application Form 2018 given below.
Given below are essential perquisites for exam!
- Scanned photograph – student are required to carry a passport sized recent photograph and Size of the file should be between 20kb – 50 kb.
- Scanned signature on white paper
- Candidates must have valid email-id address through which important information will be intimated
In the event of candidates not having a personal valid personal e-mail, he/she must create one in order to complete the procedure of online application.
- Keep all the necessary documents along with you while filling the application form
A Guide on How to Fill IBPS SO 2019 Online Application Form
IBPS has activated the notification for the specialist officer on the official website. No matter how easy it may seem, that an aspirant is just required to fill in his/her details in the application form, but you have to be very careful with smallest of details.
Every year we receive many queries from students and aspirant who end up making some errors and mistakes in the examination online form and then we have to figure out ways to get an affidavit for corrections.
Thus, I bring to you a basic guide on how you should fill in the details in the form
Let’s have a look at the following that will assist you in filling IBPS SO online application form
NOTE: First and foremost thing is please note down your registration number along with password safely. Do not lose your registration number and password.
- Your name, fathers’ name mothers name DOB and other details must be the same as that in your 10th, 12th, graduation mark sheets and degrees.
- Your name and other details should also match with your ID proof Voter ID, Adhaar card, Passport etc.
- Please be attentive while filling in the form your percentage and year of passing. These details should match with the details on your mark sheets and degree.
- 4. Please be very careful while selecting your CATEGORY!! No correction can be done later if you complete the application filling process selecting the wrong category.
- From this year there is a new addition of “UPLOADS” you are required to upload an image of your thumb impression and a handwritten declaration that is scanned signature.
For your better reference, I hereby provide you with guidelines
Guidelines for Photo, Signature, Left Thumb Impression, and Hand Written Declaration Uploading
- Size of the photograph should be (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
A recent passport sized photograph
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- The preferred Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration Image: Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels)
- Applicant has to sign on the plain blank paper
On successfully completing the IBPS SO Application filling procedure please SAVE A COPY of your Final Submitted Application. You will need this copy of your application form in later stages of the recruitment process.
|IBPS SO Salary 2019||IBPS SO 2019 Eligibility Criteria|
|IBPS SO 2019 Admit Card||Tips to Crack IBPS SO 2018|
|IBPS SO Cutoff 2018||IBPS SO 2019 Result|
Step-by-Step Guidelines to help you successfully meet the procedure for IBPS
All the job aspirants who wish to apply for the post of the specialist officer are required to visit the official website for IBPS SO online registration form of the specialist officer.
Most of the students are confused about how to fill the application form.
Here, I have given some easy steps you may follow to successfully completed your application form
- Firstly you are required to log on the official website of ibps.in
- On the displayed page click the link CWE for specialist officer
- Select the option of CWE for specialist officer
- Enter all the desired details that are asked in application form in order to accomplish the procedure
- You are then required to upload a scanned photograph and signature mentioned in the online form for authentication purpose
- After successfully completing the registration procedure take out the print of online application form for further use.
Students, please note all the important details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, and category etc. will be considered as final. No alteration or changes will be acceptable once the form is submitted online.
Given below are important dates and events
IBPS SO Application Form Important Dates 2019
|Start Date of IBPS Specialist Officer 8 Online Registration||07.11.2018|
|Last Date of IBPS Specialist Officer VIII Online Registration||27.11.2018|
|Download SO Online Call Letter||15.12.2018|
|Specialist Officer Preliminary Examination
CWE SPL-VII – Main Examination
|29.12.2018 & 30.12.2018
|Result Declaration SO CWE||February 2019|
Aspirants, the last date for IBPS SO online application form is 27/11/2018
So, hurry up do not rush on the last date. It is suggested to apply on time to avoid any inconvenience
How to complete the process of IBPS SO online registration?
IBPS SO Application Form 2019
Stages of Online Registration
Candidates willing to appear for IBPS specialist officer recruitment are required to fill the online application form which will be made available by IBPS. The application form of IBPS SO consists of 5 stages –
Have a look at below given stages
Stage 1 – Click on the New online registration
Stage 2 – You are asked to Upload Photo and Signature
Stage 3 – You need to Fill Basic information
Stage 4– Check thoroughly all the details in the application form before submitting the form
Stage 5 – Make Payment of Application fees
General Instruction regarding ibps Specialist Officer Exam 2019
Given below are general instructions applicants have to adhere properly in order to complete the procedure of online form filling
- Applicants are required to give a valid email address
- Before applying for the post candidates are required to ensure their eligibility
- Any changes or request for a change in the form will not be considered after submission of the form
- Review the form and check all the details which you have put in.
- A latest recognizable should be uploaded by the student
- Intimation will be sent to you via email or text on your mentioned phone number
- Candidates are required to visit the ibps website for regular updates regarding exam
- Candidates must be aware regarding the tentative schedule
- The payment of application fees can be made through online mode via using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- Candidates cannot withdraw application form once submitted
Given below is fee structure for specialist officer
IBPS SO Application Form 2019 – Fee Details
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (only Online payment) shall be as follows:-
- After successfully completing the transaction, e-receipt will be generated
- Applicants are required to take print out of e-receipt.
IBPS SO Application Form 2019 FAQs
Given below are some of the frequently asked questions by students
- What should I do if in case I forget my Specialist Officer Registration password?
Ans –Go to Existing Candidate Login click on forgot next password window fill the required details Same Mobile No. OR Email ID to be used which was entered by you at the time of CWE-SPL-VIII registration.
- What should I do if there is a delay in accessing the page?
Ans. This is very common situation appears during for filling procedure reason is a large number of participants trying to register the application at the same time. Stay calm & DON’T GET PANIC!
Try again after some time.
- I did not receive the email intimation for registration?
Ans –“REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. If you check your internet speed it gave fine speed or not, at last, it is advised you should check your Spam folders and refresh your page and wait for some time. Don’t panic
- How do I know that my application is registered?
Ans. After a successful submission, you will be able to reprint your application form and download your call letter.
- I did not get the acknowledgment/reply to my email communication?
Ans –“Reply to Email” Id for the Application is for the convenience of the applicants for official communications. Please do not use this address to send back the emails for “Acknowledgment”, “Vacation Mail”, “Friendship Offers”, “Sales Offers” etc.
Dear Readers! I hope you had a great time reading the above provide information IBPS specialist officer online application
A career in banking is considered to be most prestigious; ibps presents you the golden opportunity to apply for the post of the specialist officer. Do well and give your best.
If you like reading this article don’t hesitate to share it among your friends and community.
If anything is missed above you can ping us through below comment section.
Apply before the due date for hassle-free preparation!
All your suggestions mean a lot. We will try to respond to you as early as possible. Wish all the good luck for future success and endeavors. May the deserving candidates get selected. Thank you