What is the full form of ICICI
ICICI: “Credit and Investment Corporation of India.”
ICICI related questions: ICICI Full Form, What is the full form of ICICI, stand for, What is the meaning of ICICI, ICICI full Form in English.
ICICI bank limited is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company that is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra with its registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat.
The bank was originally promoted by the ICICI Limited in 1994, an Indian financial institution, and was its wholly own subsidiary.
The bank provides wide arrays of banking products and financial services to retail customers and corporate via varied delivery channels and through its group companies.
The board of the director of the bank consists of well qualified and experienced individuals with a wealth of experience in the international business, management consulting, banking and financial services.
In the year 2014, it was the second’s largest bank in terms of the asset.
Product and Service
A few of the chief product and services of ICICI Bank are listed below
- Personal banking which includes the following
2. Credit Card
- Business banking which consists of a wide array of the current account products, internet banking, and mobile banking.
- Loans which includes home loans, personal loans, car loan, and two-wheeler loan
- Investment which consists of the mutual funds, tax solutions, and PPF
- Insurance such as general insurance, health insurance, and the life insurance
- Deposit schemes such as the fixed deposit and the recurring deposit schemes
- Business cards, debit cards, and credit cards
- Industrial credit and investment corporation of India was originated
- In 1944, ICICI entered the banking industry by instituting ICICI bank limited as its banking subsidiary
- In the year 1998, ICICI became the very first bank which introduced internet banking In India
- In the year 2000, ICICI become the first Indian bank which was listed on the New York stock exchange.
- In the year 2001, ICICI obtained the bank of Madura which was established in 1943
- In 2002, directors of ICICI and ICICI Bank approved the reversed merger of ICICI parent company into the ICICI bank parent company
- In 2003, ICICI bank commenced its branch in Canada, the United Kingdom, and in Singapore. The bank also established a representative office in Shanghai and Dubai
- Moreover, in the year 2013, it became the first private sector bank to introduce mobile branch with ATM in Maharashtra.
Hope you find some useful information on ICICI & What is the full form of ICICI?
Also, if you have a query regarding ICICI Full Form, kindly approach us via the comment section stated below for the reference.
Thank you and have a great day ahead.