JEE Main 2019 Notification | NTA JEE MAIN 2019 Complete Guide – JEE MAIN notification has been declared now on the website officially. The exam will be organized by the national testing agency (NTA). It is a national level entrance exam.
Earlier the exam used to be organized by CBSE (Central board of student education)
Joint Entrance Exam 2019 is organized to offer admission in BE, b-tech, and B-arch/ B-plan courses.
As per IIT JEE Main Score, around 25220 seats Engineering and Architecture seats are filled every year.
JEE Main is a total 3-hours duration exam consisting of Objective Type and Drawing Aptitude (only for Paper 2) questions. Objective type questions are from class 11 and 12th science syllabus.
Official link for JEE main website. Website- www.jeemain.nic.in.
Candidates For your registration in JEE main exam 2019 ADHHAR card is a mandatory document. Check Aadhar Card Requirement for JEE Main.
For your best reference regarding JEE mains exam given below are key details go through the following details
- JEE Main 2019 Notification
- JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates
- JEE Main Application Form 2019
- JEE Main Application Fees 2019:
- JEE Main Application Correction 2019:
- JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- JEE Mains Reservation Criteria
- JEE MAIN 2019 EXAM PATTERN
- JEE Main Syllabus 2019
- JEE Mains Exam 2019 How to prepare?
- JEE Main Admit Card 2019 Download
- JEE Mains Result 2019
- JEE Main Rank List 2019
- JEE Mains 2019 Answer key
- JEE Main 2019 Cut Off
- JEE Main 2019 Counseling
JEE Main 2019 Notification
|Name of Examination||IIT JEE Main 2019|
|Conducting Body||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Level||National Level UG Entrance|
|Mode of Exam||Online & Offline|
|Number of Papers||2 (Paper 1 for B.E./B. Tech & Paper 2 for B. Arch/B. Planning)|
|JEE Main Helpdesk||7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526|
NITs, CFTI and various renowned institutes and colleges consider JEE mains exam for admission.
IIT JEE main exam will be conducted in twice in a year
Candidates who are inquisitive to know regarding changes introduce in JEE Mains, In this article, I have come up with a detail discussion regarding IIT JEE main notification 2019.
Latest Changes & New Rules in JEE Main 2019
Participants there are several changes introduced in JEE mains exam
Below I have listed some of the prominent changes that took place last year reportedly. Let’s have a look at the following
• Candidates, there is no need to verify the 12th class roll number.
• No pen and paper based exam for candidates,
• For online mode exam, students have to book their slot.
• Top 2, 24,000 qualified students of JEE Main are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced.
• CBSE board has identified recently 258 exam centres which include 248 exam centres in India and 10 centers in abroad countries.
• AS per the recent amendments 3000 training centres have been set for the training of candidates
• Diabetic students can take medicine and prescription, sugar tablets, fruits and the transparent bottle of water at the exam center.
National test agency will set up 3,000 practice centres for JEE Main examination from August 2018.
It will function on Saturdays and Sundays & candidates will get around an hour to practice. I am giving you details regarding JEE main 2019 exam dates. Go through the given below the following table
JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates
For JEE Main January 2019 Exam
|Application form available||1st September 2018|
|Correction in uploaded image starts||September 2018|
|Mock test available||September 2018|
|Last date for application submission||30th September 2018|
|Exam date||6th – 20th January 2019|
|Result announcement||1st week of February 2019|
For JEE Main April 2019 Exam:
|Application form release||2nd week of February 2019|
|Correction in uploaded image starts||February 2019|
|Mock test available||February 2019|
|Last date for application submission||February 2019|
|Exam date||7th – 21st April 2019|
|Result announcement||1st week of May 2019|
JEE Main Application Form 2019
How to apply for JEE Main 2019?
JEE Main 2019 Application Form will be released from 01.09.2018. Candidates are eager to know how to apply for JEE main exams 2019.
Candidates JEE mains application forms will be released from 1st September 2018 (Jan exam).
Below, I am providing the details regarding JEE Main registration 2019:
Go through the following details
- Adhaar card will be considered mandatory document for identification of candidate to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to fill the application form via online mode
- JEE mains exam for 2019 will be released from 1st September 2018 (Jan exam).
- Candidates you are required to upload the scanned photograph of passport size and signature of candidate & mother’s/father’s/guardian in a prescribed format.
- The prescribed format of Photograph is dimension 3.5 x 4.5 cm and dimension of the signature should be 3.5 x 1.5 cm.
- The images should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- Multiple applications from the particular participant will be disqualified or rejected.
- It is requested to not to make more than one attempt.
- There is no provision to send the hard copy of the application form on the address.
Candidates you are required to go through the above details for hassle-free registration procedure for JEE mains 2019 exam.
JEE Main Application Fees 2019:
The application fee will vary as per the categories and mode of examinations. Payment of fees will be done through credit/debit card or can be accepted through the offline mode.
Candidates can make the payment of the fee through e-challan of the following bank
Application Fees will not be accepted through demand draft, money order, IPO, etc.
Application fees once paid will not be refunded.
Have a look at the given below JEE Main fees structure 2019
|Papers||Offline Exam||Online Exam|
|General/OBC||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls||General/OBC||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls|
|For Exam Centres in India|
|Paper 1 or 2||1000||500||500||250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||1800||900||1300||650|
|For Exam Centres in Foreign Country|
|Paper 1 or 2||2500||1250||2500||1250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||3800||1900||3800||1900|
JEE Main Application Correction 2019:
Candidates, now you will be able to make a required correction or modify the detailed in the application form during the correction period.
You will be allotted the specified time to make the necessary required correction.
Go through the following below given points
The correction facility to the candidates will be provided in the month of September/October 2018.
Corrections can be performed through the online mode.
Corrections will be allowed in all entries except change of exam mode from CBT to PBT.
Any additional fee payment can be made through credit/debit card, e-wallet or e-challan.
Let’s move to Eligibility criteria for JEE mains 2019
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their eligibility for JEE Main before applying for JEE mains application form 2019.
|Age limit||Must have been born on or after Oct 1, 1993||5 Years relaxation for SC, ST and PWD|
|Minimum qualifying marks (for admission in NITs, IIITs, IITs and CFTIs)||75% marks in aggregate||65% marks in aggregate|
|Year of passing class 12||Passing after 2015 or appearing in 2018||–|
|Total number of attempts||3||–|
- Candidates applying for B.E./B. Tech should have studied subjects Physics and Mathematics as main subjects in 10+2 along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology while candidates applying for B. Arch/B. Planning should have studied Mathematics in their +2 level.
- There is no specific detail or criteria set on pass percentage in the examination to reach JEE Main. However, for admissions into the IITs, NITs, IIITs and CFTIs.
- Candidates require to have an aggregate score of 75% in the qualifying exam candidates belong to categories such as SC/ST/PWD categories) have to score 65 %.
• The date of birth of candidates should fall on or after 1st October 1994.
• For SC/ST & PWD candidates, the Date of Birth should fall on or after 1st October 1989.
• Candidates you can attempt a maximum of three times for the JEE Mains exam.
• It is to be noted that the Attempt limit is the same for all the categories.
• In JEE advanced, candidates can appear for a maximum of two consecutive years.
Go through the given table indicating qualification criteria for JEE mains exam 2019.
JEE Mains Reservation Criteria
The exam conducting body assigns All India Rankings to candidates as per their respective categories following the GOI directives regarding reservation as tabulated below:
|Other Backward Caste (Non-Creamy Layer)||27|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||3|
Go through the below-given table for qualification criteria
|Qualifying Exam||10+2 or equivalent exam passed in 2017 and 2018 are eligible to apply.|
|Appearing Candidates||Candidates appearing in the 12th exams in 2019 can apply.|
|Diploma Holders||Diploma candidates can also apply but only for admission in IITs. Such candidates also have to appear for JEE Advanced exam.|
|Minimum Marks||There is no minimum mark required to apply for JEE Main.|
|For admissions to IITs, NITs, IIITs and CFTIs||Candidates have to secure 75% (65% for SC/ST) in 12th exams or be in top 20 percentile of the respective board.|
|Number of Subjects||Candidates must have five subjects in the 10+2 exam. Candidates should have physics, mathematics, language, anyone from the Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subject and any other subject.|
|Year of Appearance||Candidates who have passed 12th exams in 2016 is not eligible to apply. Students who have appeared in 12th exams in 2016, did not pass in 2016 but passed in 2017 are not eligible to apply.|
JEE MAIN 2019 EXAM PATTERN
Candidates preparing for the JEE mains are eager to know regarding JEE main exam pattern. Go through the given below table in order to have the fair review of JEE Main exam pattern.
Pattern for Paper 1 (BE/B.Tech):
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Pattern for Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Plan):
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
The JEE main examination will consist of two papers, i.e. paper 1 (for B.E/B.Tech) and paper 2 (for B.Arch/B.Planing).
Given below is detail regarding JEE main exam pattern
- Exam Mode: The mode of JEE mains examination is online
- Type of Questions (Paper 1): The question paper will constitute of objective type questions.
- Type of Questions (Paper 2): Mathematics and aptitude section will be of objective type questions and drawing test will be subjective.
- Duration: The total duration assign to JEE main exam will be three hours.
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in both English and Hindi language medium for all exam cities and English, Hindi and Gujarati languages for exam cities in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be assigned for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: there is a scheme of negative marking in the exam. One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Let us move forward to JEE mains syllabus 2019
Candidates as we all know syllabus plays a significant role in any exam be it entrance or competition.
Therefore before starting preparation for the JEE mains, it is advised for candidates to go through the syllabus
JEE Main Syllabus 2019
The JEE mains syllabus will include topics from the 11th and 12th standard of CBSE, ICSE and other state boards.
Syllabus for Paper 1 will contain subjects such as physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
Paper 2 syllabus will contain mathematics, aptitude and drawing sections.
Given below is the detailed JEE Main 2019 syllabus.
Go through the following
JEE Main Paper 1 Syllabus:
Mathematics: This subject demands lots of calculation and innumerable formulas
Following are given below important topics for math syllabus
Sets, relations and functions, Matrices and determinants, Mathematical induction, Sequences and series, Integral calculus, Binomial theorem and its simple applications, Vector algebra, Statistics and probability, Trigonometry, Complex numbers and quadratic equations, Mathematical reasoning, Permutations and combinations, etc.
Given below are syllabus topics of physics subject. Go through the following
Physics and measurement, Thermodynamics, Rotational motion, Laws of motion, Electronic devices, Oscillations and waves, Current electricity, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Optics, Electrostatics, Kinematics, Work, energy and power, Gravitation, Properties of solids and liquids, Kinetic theory of gases, etc.
Physical Chemistry: Some basic concepts in chemistry, Atomic structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Chemical kinetics, States of matter, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, etc.
Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Chemistry in everyday life, Organic compounds containing halogens, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Some basic principles of organic chemistry, etc.
Inorganic Chemistry: Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), D – and f – block elements, Environmental chemistry, Hydrogen, Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements, etc.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Syllabus:
Part I: Awareness of persons, places, Buildings, Materials, Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings, Visualizing, Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal), etc.
Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms and elements, color texture, harmony and contrast, Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, subtraction, rotation, Creating two dimensional and three-dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms, etc.
JEE Mains Exam 2019 How to prepare?
JEE is an engineering entrance test which is conducted with the aim for admission of candidates to various engineering colleges.
Candidates are curious to know regarding the preparation of JEE mains.
I have come up with basic shortcuts and tips to ease your preparation for JEE mains exam.
Candidates no exam is tough until you decide to give your 100%
- Firstly and foremostly, candidates, you are required to know your syllabus and exam pattern and make a proper study plan.
- Solve maximum previous year question papers to train you in answering questions in the pattern.
- It is advised to go for the best study material which covers the maximum of topics.
- Do not over emphasize on a particular topic
- Allot equal time to all the subject in order to score well in JEE mains entrance exam.
- Prepare short notes on difficult topics and discuss them with your folks and classmates.
- It is advised to Practice mock test, it will help you to know the exam pattern and evaluate your performance.
- Candidates for healthy mind you must go for nutritive food and daily regular exercise to recharge you.
- Revision is the key to scoring top ranks in exam. Be wise with your revision
JEE Main Admit Card 2019 Download
Candidates are inquisitive to know about the details of JEE mains.
Go through the below information carefully regarding JEE mains admit card 2019.
Candidates the admit card for JEE mains exam will be posted on the website soon. It is advised to keep visiting the official websites for recent updates.
- The exam authority that is national test agency will provide candidates with the facility of JEE mains slot booking along form filling.
- Candidates the admit card will be allotted to students in the month of December 2018.
- For online mode exam, candidates can also book their slot.
- Candidates are required to enter their Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Code for successfully downloading the admit card for JEE mains exam 2019.
- If there will be any discrepancy found in the JEE Mains permission letter 2019, candidates can appeal or communicate the grievances to the concerned authority that is the JEE (Main) Secretariat/CBSE immediately.
- Candidates you are required to bring along with you anyone photo ID proof along with the admit card at the exam venue
JEE Mains Result 2019
Candidates who have appeared in the JEE main exam can check the result right after one month of JEE mains examination.
Here I am providing you with the detail regarding JEE Main result 2019
- JEE mains result will be announced in the month of February 2019.
- Students can check the result via online on the official website by entering the necessary details.
- Candidates scorecard will not send or dispatched by post to your address
Given below is the detail regarding JEE main rank list 2019
JEE Main Rank List 2019
Candidates go through the below details regarding JEE mains rank list 2019 for your reference
A rank list will be made as per the marks scored in the JEE Main examination by candidates
• It will be released separately for both the paper 1 and paper 2.
• Admissions will be allotted to the student as per the rank scored in the entrance test.
• Tie-breaking criteria will be applied if two or more candidates secured equal marks in the JEE mains examination.
JEE Mains 2019 Answer key
After few days of JEE main exam, the answer key will be published on the online website of JEE mains exam
It is said to be released in the month of January
Candidates are often curious to aware about the cut off scores there you go
JEE Main 2019 Cut Off
The cut off for the exam will be published along with the result.
Go through the details regarding cut off scores
• The cut off will be published online
• It will be declared along with the results in the month of February 2019.
• JEE Main cut off is the minimum marks that candidates have to score appear in the All India centralize counseling.
• The cut off will be published as per the category wise.
• Last year cut off of JEE Main exam is mentioned below:
Go through the below-mentioned table for your references
|Category||Cut Off 2017||2016||2015|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||32||52||50|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||27||48||44|
JEE Main 2019 Counseling
There are numerous benefits participants can obtain while attending the counselling. It is advised candidates must attend the JEE mains counselling. After the declaration of JEE main result, the board will announce the schedule of JEE Main 2019 counselling.
Separate schedules will be declared for All India Rank and state level counseling.
Go through the following information regarding COUNSELLING
- Candidates for the Counseling procedure will be organized from the third week of June 2019.
- It is declared that JEE Main 2019 counselling will be conducted via the online mode.
- A centralized counseling will be organized by JoSAA and CSAB in different rounds.
- candidates have to register themselves in order to attend the JEE mains counseling
- After those candidates are required to fill their preferences of colleges as per their choice and courses accordingly.
- On the basis of preference, rank, category and seat availability, a provisional seat allotment will be announced.
- After that, candidates have to download their provisional seat allotment letter and pay the seat acceptance fee.
- After paying the fee, candidates have to report to the centre on time to get verification done for the required documents.
- Once the seats are confirmed by the reporting centre, candidates have to appear at the allotted college for further admission procedure and formalities.
JEE Mains 2019 frequently asked questions
In this article, I am providing you with the list of questions and their respective answers.
Below given are some of the queries asked by the participants who are preparing for JEE mains exam.
Q. According to the latest information, NTA will hold JEE Main from now on? Will CBSE have any role here?
Participants CBSE (central boards of secondary education) have no role to play in the JEE mains entrance exams as the exam conducting authority is now national test agency.
NTA is the sole authority which will conduct JEE mains exam.
Q. Which is the participating institutes of JEE Main 2019?
Ans: JEE Main 2019 qualified candidates will be able to apply for admissions into following institutes given below
31 NITs, 23 IIITs, and 23 CFTIs.
Q. When can we get the admit card for JEE main exam?
Ans: Candidates the Admit card for JEE mains exam for all registered candidates will be available for download tentatively in December 2018 for the JEE Main 2019 exam to be held in January while it will be available for download in March 2019 for the April exam.
Q. When will the JEE Main 2019 result be announced?
Ans: The JEE mains result for the January exam will be declared in the first week of February while the result for the JEE Main 2019 April exam will be announced in the first week of May.
Candidates You are required to stay connected by visiting the official website for latest updates regarding JEE mains exam 2019
Candidates I hope the above-detailed article is the best of your knowledge. I hope all the doubts along with the queries are sorted peacefully. If you like it shares it with fellow comrades and friends.
If you still have any questions or query regarding “JEE Main 2019” on your mind don’t hesitate to reach or contact us through the below comment section.
All your queries are highly invited. Our team members will respond to your queries at the earliest. For us, your convenience matters the most.
Candidates no exam is tough until you decide to put in hard work, dedication, and consistency in your preparation. Likewise, preparing for JEE main 2019 exam is no big deal. With hard work and practice, you can surely achieve success
You need to stay connected with us for regular updates,
All the best for a bright future. Thank you!