How to Fill SSC CGL Online Application Form? Step by Step Guide
SSC CGL Ka Form Kaise Bhare? एसएससी सीजीएल का फॉर्म कैसे भरे।
This article is carrying a proper point to point knowledge regarding the steps to direct you to fill up your SSC CGL online form 2018.
You know that every year, the department conducts SSC CGL exam and this year also, it will justify its long followed culture. Do you know that SSC CGL total selection is based on passing 4 tiers and to attend all these tiers, you have to become an authenticated personality first so that you can at least become eligible to attend the first tier.
This eligibility comes from application filling. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) publish SSC CGL application form on its official website www.ssc.nic.in where from you have to find the SSC CGL online registration link and filled it.
There are various steps associated with the SSC CGL 2018 online application.
I often encounter doubts of students who find difficulty in form filling. What are those problems, I can’t discuss here, but I am trying to answer those questions through this article? You just read this carefully and try to find answers if you too have had any problem.
How to Fill SSC CGL Online Application Form?
Your SSC CGL exam form filling will take place in 3 stages. But, first of all, you should have things with you, not in hard copy form, but in soft copy form. Let’s check what are those?
- Your passport size photo
- Your signature
Both the above things should be scanned and saved on your computer screen. Take help from some expert if you are not good at computer operations.
Note that your photo and signature should not be upside down. They should be precise and straight.
- Your own E-mail ID. If you do not have an existing e-mail ID then create it at www.gmail.com
Documents required for SSC CGL Form-
- Your 10th and 12th class certificates to enter your year of passing and scores. Also, your graduation and higher education certificates (if any) will be needed.
Now, come to your screen.
SSC CGL Part 1 Online Application Process
- Turn on the internet and open Google.
- Type www.ssc.nic.in at the URL of your screen.
- The SSC official website will get open. Find the link “Combined Graduate Level Online Application Form 2018” and click on it.
- To register you, visit the left corner and fill the SSC CGL registration form Part 1. Mention your name and date of birth and click new registration.
- A new window will appear asking your personal details, basic details, and contact details.
- Now, type the generated code as it is in the blank box and submit it by clicking on submit button.
- Next window appear is for uploading your photograph and signature. Upload your photograph and signature by clicking on CHOOSE FILE button.
- Photo Size for SSC CGL Form – Your photo size should be greater than 1 Kb and less than 12 Kb and Resolution: 100 by 120 pixels.
The Signature format for SSC CGL Form – Greater than 30 Kb and less than 50 Kb (size)
Resolution: 140 by 60 pixels
- A registration ID and related password will be generated and transferred to your email ID. You should save these.
Your SSC CGL registration part is completed.
SSC CGL PART II Application form registration –
- Visit again www.ssc.nic.in and click on SSC CGL online apply part 2.
- Fill your credentials i.e. your registration ID and password. Enter Text and press submit button.
- An SSc CGL form format will get open. First, it will ask your 3 exam center choices as per your priority.
- Set preferences of posts as per your choices from the given list. You can select reset button also to undo your selection, in case you mistakenly selected something wrong.
- Carefully select your category to which you belong. If you are from SC/ST or ex-serviceman or you are female from any religion then you will be exempted from fee payment. This is totally free for these category people.
- Just share your qualification details and contact details and select partial submission or final submission. Final submission will be selected in case you are exempted from fees payment, otherwise select partial submit button.
SSC CGL Part III Registration Process
- A window for fee payment will appear. You can pay your fees via offline mode or online mode. Whatever mode you want to grab, just enable that particular option button and proceed.
- If you wish to go SSC CGL Apply online for 2018 via online mode then you can have choices for mode of payment- i.e. by debit card or credit card. Select your appropriate option displayed at right corner and share your personal card details and make payment online. Don’t forget to save your payment receipt.
- If you wish to go into offline mode then first enable offline option button and proceed.
- You need to pay your fees via SBI only in case of paying offline/ online.
- An image of challan will appear having copies for both bank and student. You need to take print out of this challan and fill this appropriately and submit it to your nearby SBI bank with the required fees.
SSC CGL Form Filling Instructions
- Do not fill the Application form for SSC CGL online exam 2018 from any un-official website.
- Do not fill wrong details because once submitted, your details will not be edited.
- Do not fill the SSC CGL application form 2018 on the last date because on last day, the server remains busy and this can cause you to skip the exam.
- Get ready with necessary essentials before visiting SSC CGL online application link form.
- Your pad fee will not be returned to you under any circumstances.
- If you have submitted some wrong information in the during SSC CGL 2018 form submission, then you have to again register yourself and again fill the form, even when you have not paid the fees.
NOTE: Although the SSC doesn’t allow the candidates to re-edit their details in the form if it is already submitted, sometimes it opens the re-edit of forms facility from where you can make corrections to the respective fields.
Your paid fees will not be returned to you in any kind of situation.
|SSC CGL Exam 2018 Latest Updates
|SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018||SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria|
|SSC CGL Admit Card Download||Best SSC CGL Books 2018|
|Expected SSC CGL Cutoff Marks 2018||SSC CGL Question papers|
|How to Crack SSC CHSL 2018?||SSC CGL Result – Score Card|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)-
What are SSC CGL Form Photo and Signature size?
- SSC CGL Photo Dimensions: 200 x 230 pixels
- SSC CGL Photo Size: 20kb – 50kb
- SSC CGL 2018 Photograph Background: White
- SSC CGL Signature Dimensions: 140 x 60 pixels
- SSC CGL Signature Size: 10Kb – 20Kb
- Image Format: JPG only
- Signature Background: White
- Signature Style: The Signature should be done with a running hand.
How to Edit SSC CGL Application Form?
Is there any way to edit an online submitted form in SSC-CGL 2018?
You cannot make changes after you submit the application form. But if you want to make a change, you can always re-register.
Can I fill SSC CGL form twice?
Can people fill the online SSC CGL application form twice if they have to make corrections in preferences?
Yes. For sure you can fill the SSC CGL application form, as many times as you can, if you want to make any kind of correction or editing. There is no other substitute than filling the form again, as once it got submitted; it’s not possible for you to retain the application form make corrections in the same application form.
There are no issues in filling the form twice.
When will SSC CGL 2018 form come?
SSC CGL Exam Application form will start filling from May 5th, 2018.
After going through this article, “SSC CGL Online Application Form” if you still feel your doubt has not been answered properly, then share with me using the comment box below.
At last, eat well and do well.
All the best.
|SSC Exam 2018 Latest Updates
|Latest SSC CHSL 2018 Notification||SSC CHSL Salary and Promotion|
|Latest SSC JE 2018 Notification||SSC JE Salary and Promotion|