How to Fill SSC GD Constable Online Application Form? Step by Step Guide
Staff Selection Commission has released recently SSC GD Constable Bharti notification for 54953 various posts on 25th July 2018. SSC conducts examination every year to recruit for the post of CAPF, BSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, Assam Rifles, NIA, and SSF.
Candidates are required to ensure Physical eligibility for SSC GD Constable before enrolling SSC GD Constable online registration.
SSC GD Constable Application forms are to be filled prior to the last date mentioned in the notification on the official website.
Every year lakh of candidates contesting for the post of GD constable 2018.
There is a cut-throat contest for the post there are total 54953 posts declared by SSC (staff selection commission)
Computer-based exam will be conducted in both Hindi and English
The GD constable post examination is advertised by SSC.
For your reference go through the following details regarding SSC constable exam 2018
Job aspirants given below are vacancies detail. Have a look at the following
SSC GD Constable 2018 Vacancy Details :
Staff selection commission has released notification to recruit eligible candidates for the post of general duty constable exam.
The examination is to be conducted to recruit applicants for the post of general duty constable in BSF, CRPF, SSF, SSB, NIA and Assam riflemen.
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Exam Name: SSC Constable GD Exam 2018 (General Duty – Constable)
Exam Level: All India
Number of Posts: 54953
Exam Mode: Offline & Online (need to choose by the candidate)
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Examination Name||SSC GD Constable Exam 2018|
|Organized by||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||Constable GD|
|Total Number of Vacancies||54953|
We are receiving queries related to SSC GD Constable vacancy online form frequently.
|Constable GD Notification 2018 Release Date||17th August 2018|
|SSC GD Apply Online Starting Date||17th September 2018|
|Constable GD Application Form 2018 Last Date to apply||17th September 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||17th September 2018|
|GD Constable Exam Date||Update Soon|
Please go through the above details carefully in order to avoid any delay.
|SSC GD Constable Exam 2018 Latest Updates
|SSC GD Constable Admit Card||SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2018|
|SSC GD Constable Cut Off Marks||SSC Constable GD State wise Exam Centers|
|SSC GD Constable Salary 2018||SSC Constable GD Question papers|
|SSC GD Constable Preparation Tips||SSC Constable GD Result – Score Card|
Given below is the eligibility criterion for SSC GD constable exam 2018 along with application fees
|Educational Qualification:||Candidates must have a 10th Pass from a recognized board or educational institute.|
|General / OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|Tier 1||Written Exam|
|Tier 2||PET/ PST|
|Tier 3||Merit List|
Applicants are required to qualify all the test to be considered final for the post.
As per the released update on the official website, there are around 54953 vacancies
- SSC GD Constable Online Application Form
- How to Apply for SSC GD Constable Post 2018?
- How to fill relevant details in the SSC GD Constable online application form?
- SSC GD Constable PHASE-1 REGISTRATION
- SSC GD Constable Phase 2 Registration
- Important instructions regarding SSC General Duty Constable Exam 2018
- SSC GD Constable Application Form (FAQ)
- SSC GD Constable Exam Books 2018
SSC GD Constable Online Application Form
Applicants are curious to know regarding steps for SSC GD constable online application form procedure and other key details.
To solve your queries and doubts I have come up with the solution.
In this post, I have covered the following key topics
• SSC GD constable post 2018 How to apply?
• Pre-requisites for SSC GD constable application form
• Important instruction/guidelines regarding exam
SSC GD Constable 2018 application form Frequently asked questions
Job aspirants! Let’s get started
Pre-requisites for SSC GD Constable Online Form 2018
Some essential requirement is mandatory to fill out the application form. You must be aware regarding the details you are required to mention
Go through the following
- You are required to have diploma/graduation 10th standard mark sheet along with you
- You must have a valid and personal phone number and e-mail id
- You are required to carry passport sized photograph in jpg format. The digital size is required to be less than 12 kb and greater than 4kb with the resolution
- You are required to have scanned signature in jpg format
- You require the source of payment if you are making the payment online
- If you are suffering from any disorder then scanned certificate indicating disability
- Keep the required proof such as ADHAAR card, PAN card, VOTER id, license etc. along with you.
- SSC Calendar 2018
How to Apply for SSC GD Constable Post 2018?
This is the most commonly asked question on the part of students applying for the post of SSC GD constable post.
Given below are some easy steps for your convenience
Follow the easy steps to complete the SSC GD Constable 2018 form submission procedure hassle-free; there you go
SSC GD Constable Application form format will be in two parts
• Application form (payment mode)
For part 1 Candidate are required to fill the basic details name, address, email and the mobile number.
After completing stage 1 student has to fill in the essential details such as educational qualification and after that, they are required to upload scanned copies of passport sized photograph and the signature in the required format size.
- Step 1- candidates are required to visit the official website that is www.ssc.nic.in/portal/apply
- Step 2- now, you will be landed on the web page
- Step3- click on the APPLY link for GD constable post
- Step4- Enter carefully all the details asked in the form
Such as name, address, phone number, address, email and educational qualification.
- Step 5- don’t forget to fill identification mark
- Step 6- after successful completion of SSC GD Constable Bharti application form. It is advised to review your whole application form all the details entered are correct and best of your knowledge
- Step 7- you will be asked to make payment.
You are required to take a print copy of your application form for consideration of future reference regarding SSC GD constable recruitment 2018.
Complete Guide on How to Pay SSC GD Constable Exam Fees Online?
SSC GD Constable Application Fees Structure 2018
According to staff selection commission candidates
• Fee payable is 100/-
• The mode of payment is online through SBI Challan, SBI net banking or by using visa, master card or maestro
• Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories are exempted
• You can make the payment both online and offline
Note: Fees paid will not be refunded
For online mode
You can make the payment through visa, master card, credit card, debit card
For offline mode
If you are comfortable while making payment through the offline mode then you can pay fees cash in any branch of SBI bank and get the E-challan.
You are required to take print out of the E-challan generated after payment is done.
How to fill relevant details in the SSC GD Constable online application form?
Just go through the below-mentioned details to know how to fill the application hassle free.
SSC GD Constable PHASE-1 REGISTRATION
Let’s have a look at the following
- You are required to mention Adhaar card number while the procedure of SSC online application form
- Your details must match the details as given in 10th matriculation 10th mark sheet
- Fill all the necessary details carefully and correctly
- State your gender in the asked column
- Fill all the basic details
- Mobile number
- You are required to provide information regarding disability
- You are required to provide information regarding the present permanent address
- Upload the photograph in a mentioned format along with scanned signature as per the direction of the concerned authority
- Review once the entire form in order to make any rectification of errors made during filling if required.
- After reviewing the careful click on the submit button.
You may follow the above details regarding staff selection commission general duty constable post application form for the hassle-free procedure.
SSC GD Constable Phase 2 Registration
SSC GD Constable online application follow the below details
- You are required to log in through your provide registration id and secured password
- Go for the link apply for GD constable post
- Mention your preference for examination center as per suitability
- If you are looking for age relaxation, select age relax category
- Select your domicile state, the union territory or district
- Please mention your highest qualification pursue in education
- Complete the declaration procedure by clicking I AGREE with button
You will be receiving all the key intimation and other details through your provide e-mail id.
GD Result – Score Card
Important instructions regarding SSC General Duty Constable Exam 2018
- Candidates applying for the constable GD are required to get registration procedure done
- Please go through the instruction mentioned in the notification
- Before proceeding with registration make sure you have the following documents ready with you
Documents required for SSC GD Constable form
i. Voter ID card
iv. Driving License
v. School/ College ID
vi. Employer ID (Govt. / PSU/ Private)
- Payment once made will not be refunded
- Please check and review your form thoroughly
- If you are not exempted from fee payment it is mandatory for you to make the payment through Online or Offline mode whichever suits you
- If you have made the payment through the offline mode you are required to take out E- challan as a proof
- In case of any inconvenience, you can consult the directly concerned authority mentioned in the official notification to resolve your issue speedily
- You are required to complete your declaration by clicking I AGREE button.
- Applicants with blurred biometric impression will be rejected in case of thumb impression
- Take a print out of SSC GD Constable application form once submitted.
- एसएससी जीडी कांस्टेबल परीक्षा के लिए तैयार कैसे करें?
Students you are required to go through the above instruction strictly and carefully and should not commit any mistake or error while performing the procedure of SSC application.
By following the above given simple instruction you can complete your application procedure hassle-free.
SSC GD constable vacancy details 2018
Go through the below details regarding GD constable vacancy details 2018 for various post in GD constable
|Crack SSC GD Constable Exam Without Coaching||SSC GD Constable Books|
|SSC GD Constable English Preparation Tips||SSC GD Constable Maths Syllabus|
|SSC GD Constable English Syllabus 2018||SSC GD Constable Reasoning Preparation Tips|
SSC GD Constable Application Form (FAQ)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Given below are some frequently asked question on behalf of students who are keen to apply for the post of the general duty officer.
Q. What is the Application Fee for SSC GD Constable Bharti 2018?
Application fee and mode of fee payment:
Fee payable: Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only).
The fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
Q. When will the Online registration start to fill the application form for SSC GD Constable 2018?
|Notification Date||21st July 2018|
|Starting Date of Application Form||24th July 2018|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||24th August 2018 (Till 5 PM)|
2. What is the size of image and signature required in SSC GD Constable while filling the application form?
The photograph and signature must be uploaded in jpg format.
Photo Size for SSC GD Constable Post – The digital size of the photograph must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB.
Signature Size GD constable Post form- The digital size of the signature must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB.
Photo and signature must be clearly visible and photo must be identifiable also. Applications with blurred photo/ signatures will be summarily rejected.
How to print SSC GD Online application form?
After successfully submitting SSC GD online form you will see the print option in next window. You should press on it or Press CTRL+P on your keyboard and ENTER to take printout.
Can I edit the SSC Constable exam?
No, you will not able to edit once successfully submitted.
Can I fill SSC Constable form twice?
No, you can apply for once only.
When will SSC GD Constable Application form come?
SSC online form will come on 17th August 2018.
SSC GD Constable Exam Books 2018
|Name of the Books||Buy|
|Wiley’s SSC Constable (GD) Exam Goalpost Solved Papers & Practice Tests in Hindi||Check Here|
|SSC Constable (GD) Practice Sets + Solved Papers 2018||Check Here|
|SSC Constable (GD) in ITBPF/CISF/CRPF/BSF/SSB/Rifleman (ASSAM RIFLES): Exam Guide (Hindi)||Check Here|
|Wiley’s SSC Constable (GD) Exam Goalpost Solved Papers & Practice Tests||Check Here|
|SSC Constable (GD) Bharti Pariksha||Check Here|
|SSC MATHEMATICS Chapterwise & Typewise Solved Papers 1999 – till date, 8900+ objective questions||Check Here|
|SSC Recruitment of Constables – SSC Mathematics Guide||Check Here|
|SSC Constable Recruitment Exam: Recruitment of Constables (GDs) in a Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) 5th Edition in English||Check Here|
|SSC CGL Online Application Form 2019||SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2019|
Job aspirants I hope the above-mentioned information along with exam instruction is best of your knowledge. I wish it will help you to gain insight regarding SSC GD Constable Application form filling procedure and the general instruction.
If I skipped anything important information above then you can kindly ping us through the below comment section.
All your suggestion and views are warmly welcome. If you do have any queries on SSC GD Constable Online Form 2018 or any doubts you may contact. Our panel member is ready to assist you and sort out your queries as fast as possible. Thank you and all the very best for a bright future.
|SSC Exam 2018 Latest Updates
|SSC CHSL Notification 2019||SSC CGL Notification 2019|
|SSC JE Notification 2019||SSC Steno Notification 2019|