SSC JE Apply Online 2019: How to Apply for SSC JE Online Application Form?
The Junior Engineer exam is soon to be held on 13th August 2019 and it will continue until 12th September 2019 (till 5:00 PM). The SSC JE application form for the same exam is available now online. Candidates, you are all inquisitive to learn how to apply for SSC JE exam online?
In an attempt, to ease your concern through this post, you will get to know how you perform SSC JE online registration.
The starting date for online filling of SSC JE application form will be 13.08.2019 to 12.09.2019.
Here we are telling you steps for filling the application form of SSC junior Engineer, point to point. You can refer to these points and fill the application form on your own.
Pre-Requisites for SSC JE 2019 Apply Online
There are some documents and things which you should carry with yourself before starting your form SSC junior engineering online registration 2019. It will save your time which you may waste in between the form filling for searching the same required things. Now, what are those things, let’s see.
Let’s take a glimpse regarding SSC online form details
- Your 10th class certificate
- Your passport size photo
- Your signature on a white paper
- Your active e-mail ID
- Your contact phone number
- Your SBI debit card/ credit card (in case of paying online)
A special note for your photograph and signature-
As a pre-requisite, you have to scan your passport size photo and signature using the scanner and make them digital by saving the images at your desktop. Just resize the size of photographs according to the requirement in the form. As per the JE application form, your size for photograph should be between 4 Kb to 12 Kb, while the size of the signature image should be between 1Kb to 12 Kb.
Now start with the main procedure to fill the form.
How to Apply SSC JE 2019 Exam online?
Procedure for applying online
Given below are the easy steps to fill SSC JE online form
- Type the URL ssc.nic.in on your browsing engine.
- The official website of SSC will get open. You have to click on ‘Apply’ button which is visible to you in blue color at the top ribbon.
- The apply button will show the names of various exams for which you wish to apply for. As you want to apply for the Junior Engineering exam, that’s why click at JE button.
- A frame will get open where you will see a ‘registration part’ on the left-hand side and an ‘Apply Part’ on the right-hand side.
- If you are the first candidate of the SSC field, means you had never given any SSC exam before, then you have to start with the registration part, else you can directly approach from the apply part, but condition applies that you should have your earlier registration ID and password with you.
- For SSC online registration go to the registration part and under the New Registration frame box, click the register tab.
- A general form will get open where you have to fill your Name, Father’s name, Mother’s Name, your Date of Birth, your 10th class roll number and other personal details.
- Click ‘Enter’ button and this will direct you in another form.
- Fill your caste category and related details here and also your contact details.
- Fill your correct information regarding your contact details, especially your e-mail ID. It should be right and active at the present because the necessary information regarding the SSC JE will be sent to you via this ID only.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- As soon as you lick the submit button, your Registration ID and password will be generated and they will be visible to you at the top edge of the screen. You should note down these credentials and save them at a safe place for later references.
- Now, another section will get open, where you have to browse your passport size photograph and your signature. Remember that they both should be digitally scanned and should be within the required size format.
- Click ‘Next’ button and proceed.
After this, you will be directed at the part-II of the application form. You will be directed to the application part.
- In the apply part frame box, fill your SSC online registration ID and enter the robotic text and push the enter button.
- A form will open asking you about your preferences.
- Just fill your preferences priority-wise for the name of examination centers. You will be given 3 choices.
- Fill the preference posts also in a serial manner according to your priority. You have to fill the alphabet code for the respective post name.
- Choose your subject of engineering- CIVIL/ELECTRICAL/MECHANICAL.
- Fill your qualification details.
- Sign the agreement statement by checking at the ‘I Agree’ checkbox.
- Enter the robotic text at the last and finally push the ‘Final Submit’ button.
|SSC JE Exam 2019 Latest Updates
|SSC JE Salary and Benefits||SSC JE Application Form 2019|
|SSC JE Cutoff marks 2019||SSC JE Preparation 2019|
|SSC JE Exam Dates 2019||SSC JE Job Profile 2019|
|SSC JE Admit Card 2019||SSC Junior Engineer Result 2019|
How to Pay Fees for SSC JE Application form?
After you click on the final submit button, a window for fee payment will appear to you, where you have to make the fees payment transaction. See how?
- A window for fee payment will appear. You can pay your fees via offline mode or online mode. Whatever mode you want to grab, just enable that particular option button and proceed.
- If you wish to go via online mode then you can have choices for mode of payment- i.e. by debit card or credit card. Select your appropriate option displayed at the right corner and share your personal card details and make payment online. Don’t forget to save your payment receipt.
- If you wish to go for offline mode then first enable offline options button and proceed.
- You need to pay your fees via SBI or SBI only in case of paying online.
- An image of challan will appear having copies for both bank and student. You need to take a print out of this challan and fill this appropriately and submit it to your nearby SBI bank branch with the required fees.
- Check Complete Guide on How to Pay SSC JE Fees Online?
In this way, you can easily fill the SSC JE application form
If you face any problem with SSC JE online application form then you can take help from some expert or you can ask your doubts from us also by submitting your problem in the comment box which is given below, the study sector will surely answer you quickly.
Candidates by following the above SSC online form fill up instruction you can carry the SSC JE registration successfully.
SSC JE Application Fees Structure
The payment structure of fee for Junior Engineer exam is such that there is no fee for female candidates. The females from any category, religion, or caste, or suffering from any diseases is not liable to pay any amount of fee. This form is free for them.
The male candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100.
|SSC Calendar 2019||How To Crack SSC Exam Without Coaching|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Below I have listed most commonly asked question by candidates regarding SSC JE online registration.
Please do read the following carefully
- What to do in case I forget my SSC JE online registration ID and password?
If you have forgotten your credentials then follow the following steps-
- Go to the apply part and click on the forger password tab.
- After this, enter your date of birth, your name, father’s name.
- Enter the automatically generated text as it is in the text box.
- Click on the submit button.
Your registration ID and password will be sent to you at your e-mail ID.
- My form is showing an upside-down photograph of me. Will, that work or else what should I do?
It will not work anymore on your exam. You may be rejected from sitting in the exam. Rather, you should again fill the form correctly with a new registration ID.
- I have filled my SSC JE online application form wrongly. How can I correct it?
Just start the process right from the scratch. Again register yourself with the new registration ID and again fill the whole form.
- I have filled multiple forms with different IDs. Which ID should I refer to see my status/
You should refer from the ID which you had used at the last.
- I am not able to upload my photograph and signature. What may be the reason?
Maybe you are not following the correct dimensions set by the organization required to upload your images correctly.
Maybe your internet connection is slow or shut down.
- I have mistakenly uploaded my wrong signature/ wrong photo on my application form. Can I re-edit it?
Yes, you can but only when you have partially submitted your form or you have not to click the final submit button. After payment, you will not be entertained for this facility.
- What are the instructions to be followed while filling up our SSC JE online application form?
- Carefully enter all your detail because once submitted, IBPS don’t allow re-correcting them on any condition.
- It is always advisable to click save and submit button rather than submit button. It is because ‘Save and submit’ button provides you the facility to recheck your form details again and edit the fields in case you skipped or wrongly entered any detail.
- Your Photograph should be passport size and there should not be any fancy looks, just a clear and simple front image is required.
- Your signature should be valid and correctly angled.
- Take care of the dimensions of your digital photograph and signature as per the limits prescribed in the application for both images; otherwise, the form will not upload the image to itself.
- While doing the payment, it is necessary to take out the receipt of payment thus confirming that you have successfully made the payment.
- While uploading photos, your screen will be displaying your registration ID and password. Or you will receive an e-mail for this. Just save these credentials at some safe place so that you can refer them easier to grab your admit cards or results at later stages.
Participants I hope the above-detailed guide on “How to apply SSC exam online” prove to be useful.
If you like it share it among friends and community. Our main agenda is to provide you with the right guidance.
Through the above post, I have made SSC online registration hassle-free for you. Thank you and have a nice day.