Latest SSC JE Exam Dates 2019 – SSC Junior Engineer Exam Time Table Schedule for Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering.
If you have taken an engineering qualification from a recognized university or institution and you want to make use of your degree inside the government job, then the SSC Junior Engineer job is definitely the best opportunity for you.
According to the Latest SSC Exam dates, The Jr. Engineer job has been announced by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recently.
Although, it has not declared the number of vacancies for the post, yet it is expected that approximately 1000 seats are required to be filled with the deserving candidates and those deserving candidates can be filtered out by conducting an examination in all over the country.
Students should aware of the SSC Junior Engineer Exam Dates 2019.
Upcoming SSC JE Exam Dates 2019
- SSC JE Civil Engineering Exam Dates – 23.09.20-19 to 27.09.2019
- SSC JE Electrical Engineering Exam Dates – 23.09.20-19 to 27.09.2019
- SSC JE Mechanical Engineering Exam Dates – 23.09.20-19 to 27.09.2019
Just fix the above SSC JE 2019 exam dates because these dates will decide whether your future will serve the career in Jr. Engineering or you have to work hard for the next time to acquire this opportunity again.
The SSC JE exam is given by lakhs of students every year. The past year, 3 lakh people had given this exam and this year also, many aspirants will try their fortune.
The exam is consisting of total 2 phases/tiers- tier 1 and tier 2.
SSC JE Paper 1 Exam Dates 2019 (Objective type)
|SSC JEN 2019 Events||SSC JE Exam Calendar|
|SSC JEN Application form starting date||01.02.2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online
How to Pay SSC JE Fees Online?
|SSC JE Tier-I Admit Card Download Date||2019|
|SSC Civil Engineer Exam Dates||23.09.20-19 to 27.09.2019|
|SSC Electrical Engineer Exam Dates||23.09.20-19 to 27.09.2019|
|SSC Mechanical Engineer Exam Dates||23.09.20-19 to 27.09.2019|
|Result of Tier-I Exam||October 2019|
SSC JE Paper 2 Exam Dates 2019 (Written Exam)
|SSC Junior Engineer Tier-II Admit Card Download||2019|
|SSC Junior Engineer Tier 2 Exam Date||2019|
|SSC JE Tier 2 Result||2019|
The Exam dates for SSC JE paper 2 has not been revealed yet by the SSC. The exam date, admit card availability date, result date etc. will be intimated later and notified to you by us as soon as it will be announced.
It is expected that the paper-2 will be held after 2-3 months of paper-1 exam.
Whatever will be the date for paper-2, the admit cards will be availed to you before 15 days of the exam date.
The result for the same exam is expected to be declared in a month and placement of deserving candidate takes nearly 2-3 month process. check more details at www.ssc.nic.in.
|SSC JE Exam 2019 Latest Updates
|SSC JE Salary and Perks||SSC JE Application Form 2019|
|SSC JE Cutoff marks list 2019||How to Prepare for SSC JE 2019|
|SSC JE Exam Date 2019||SSC JE Question papers|
|SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card||SSC Junior Engineer result 2019|
Now, let us explore some brief knowledge of each tier one by one.
SSC Junior Engineer Tier 1 Paper
- Tier 1 is an objective test round which can be given by any candidate and every candidate who has filled the application form.
- It is a computer-based examination. It means the candidate will be allotted a computer screen and the whole paper will be conducted online.
- Total 2 hours will be provided to the candidates for attending the paper.
- 200 questions will be asked which are not necessarily compulsory to attend all. It depends on the student’s ability to attend the level of paper. To pass the paper, it is necessary to attend an ideal number of questions within the time limit.
- The formation of the paper structure is based on three subjects- General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge, and General Engineering.
The structure of the SSC JE paper pattern is as follows-
|General Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR||100||100||2 hours|
|Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) OR||50||50||2 hours|
|Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||50||50||2 hours|
- The first 2 subjects are compulsory to attend for all kind of participants.
- The candidates appearing in the post of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) should attempt Part A (Civil & Structural) and the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) should attempt Part-B (Electrical) and the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) should attempt Part C (Mechanical).
- Note that there will be a Negative Marking if you submit any wrong answer. This is a kind of penalty on your wrong attempt. 0.25 marks will be deducted from your overall scores for the right number of questions.
SSC Junior Engineer Tier 2 Paper
- Tier-2 is an offline mode exam where there is no use of a computer screen.
- A pen and a paper will be allotted to you along with the question paper in hand.
- This is a 300 marks paper, for which 2 hours will be allotted to the candidate.
- This is a subjective paper which you have to attend in a descriptive manner, meaning that you have to answer every question in a good descriptive way and that too in a proper, nice, and a standard way.
- There is no negative marking in this. Your marks will be based on your writing skills.
The structure of the paper pattern is as follows-
General Engineering(Civil & Structural) OR
General Engineering (Electrical) OR
General Engineering (Mechanical)
The candidates appearing in the post of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) should attempt Part A (Civil & Structural).
And the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) should attempt Part-B (Electrical) and the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) should attempt Part C (Mechanical) failing which his/her answer sheet (Paper-II) will not be evaluated.
Important points to keep in mind-
- You cannot give tier-2 exam until you pass the tier-1. It is necessary to clear the tier-1 cutoff.
- Only after clearing the cutoff for tier-2, you will be considered as shortlisted for the exam and only then you will be allotted the government seat for Jr. Engineer post.
- After passing the tier-2, you have to go through the document verification process, failing which your candidature in the exam can be rejected. It is necessary that the information inside your original documents should match with what you had entered in your application form of JE.
- There is no interview round after tier-2 this year.
- If you fail in the tier-2 exam, then you have to give the tier-1 again and then tier-2. It is not possible that you directly attend the tier 2 exam separately.
The SSC JE exam 2019 important date’s information is forwarded to you for your personal benefit so that you can schedule your study plan according to these dates.
Make use of these ssc je exam dates and time to divide your time for the respective papers in terms of the difficulty level of the paper and the number of papers inside it.
Keep yourself always ready on the dates for executing the respectively associated events.
This is all about the Schedule of SSC JE (Junior Engineer) exam for Civil, Electrical and Mechanical branch.
We hope that this article would help you in some way. If it is true, then please text to us in the comment box. Share your doubts and queries to clear your problems.
Track us regularly to get new informative articles on upcoming SSC exams.
Study sector team