CDS 2018 Notification – Combined Defence Service Exam 2018
UPSC CDS exam latest notification is going to publish by Union public service commission (UPSC) on 04.02.2018. UPSC conducts CDS exam every year 2 times this is CDS 1 2018 notification next CDS II exam notification will be published in July month.
CDS exam conducts for admission in given courses below. Interested students can apply through CDS Online form via visiting UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in CDS exam. but before apply you should eligible for “CDS 2018”. Check details of CDS new notification below.
About CDS Exam 2018:-
Candidates who wish to join Indian Air Force, Indian Naval Academy, Military Academy, and Officer training Academy they should have clarified this UPSC Combined defence service exam first. then you are able to join these given academies according to their available seats.
Check UPSC notification for CDS for full details major details are given below.
UPSC Exam Name : – CDS 1 2018
Total Vacancies – 414
- Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun – 100
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Women) – 12
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32
- Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala – 45
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Men) – 225
- Upcoming SSC Exam Dates 2018
UPSC CDS 2018 Exam Notification Details
UPSC CDS Notification 2018 released in November it includes all necessary details about UPSC CDS examination such as CDS entrance eligibility, Qualification eligibility, age criteria, CDS 2018 fees, how to apply CDS online form?, Exam dates etc.
All interested aspirants should have to read complete UPSC examination notice for CDS 1 2018 before applying for the post it contains useful information for students related to combined defence exam. Also Check: – CDS Physical Medical Eligibility Standards
What is Eligibility Criteria for CDS Exam?
Participants required to read whole notification for CDS 1 2018 before getting registered. you must double check your eligibility for CDS 2018 exam like Nationality, Age criteria, education criteria etc. Get a brief description of this below.
Age Eligibility for CDS 2018:-
Candidates required checking their age criteria according to the course they wish to apply. all courses have required different age factors and marital status. CDS 1 2018 age limit criteria.
- For Indian Military Academy (IMA): – Aspirants must have age between 20 – 24 years. your birth in between these days from 02.01.1992 to 01.01.1997. and also, you should Unmarried.
- For Indian Navel Army: – Age 20 – 24 years + Unmarried are eligible for CDS 2018.
- For Air Force Academy: – Age between 20 – 24 years as on 01.01.2018.
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) (SSC Course for Men):- (married + unmarried) Male participants must have age between 20 – 25 years.born not earlier than 02nd January 1991 and not later than 01st January 1997 only are eligible.
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) (SSC Women Non-Technical Course – Women):- (unmarried) Female candidates have aged from 20 – 25 years + issueless divorcees + issueless widows are eligible for CDS courses.
Aspirants must have nationality from selected given regions. check Nationality criteria for CDS 1 2018.
- The first priority for all must have the citizen of India can apply for CDS exam 2018.
- Secondary priority goes with a subject of Nepal OR Bhutan
- Third is a Tibetan refugee who approached India before the first July, 1962 with the goal of for all time setting in India
(v) a man of India birthplace who has moved from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the goal of forever setting in India. Given that an application having a place with classifications (ii), (iii),
(iv) and (v) above might be a man in whose support a declaration of qualification has been issued by the Govt of India. Authentication of qualification will, then again, not be fundamental on account of competitors who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
A candidate for whose situation an endorsement of qualification is vital may be admitted to the examination temporarily subject to the important declaration being given to him/her by the Govt. before the statement of the result by UPSC.
What is age relaxation in CDS Exam?
Age limit for CDS Exam is given above read it carefully and CDS Exam age relaxation is according to the govt. norms.
Education qualification for CDS Exam:-
Many students are asked the same question much time that What is qualification criteria for CDS Exam? Answer. is Required CDS 1 2018 educational qualification has differed for all CDS courses. check it the course wise description.
Indian Military Academy (IMA): – Aspirants must finish the degree from a recognized university or Equivalent.
Indian Navel Army: – Must have Degree in Engineering.
Air Force Academy: – For this course student required degree/engineering degree.
Officers Training Academy (OTA): – Degree from a recognized university or Equivalent.
Application fees for CDS Exam:-
Participants should have to pay CDS registration fees before sitting for the exam. Female and SC/ST candidates are no need to pay any amount.
Rest of all category participants should have to pay Rs. 200/- as fees through deposited in any branch of State bank of India (SBI), State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ), State bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore via cash or Debit/credit card.
|Combined Defence Service (CDS) Exam 2018 Latest Updates
|CDS Application Form||CDS Exam Syllabus|
|CDS Exam Pattern||CDS Exam Preparation tips|
|CDS Exam Dates / Schedule||CDS Exam Question papers|
|CDS Admit Card||CDS Result – Cut off|
How to Apply for UPSC Online CDS Exam?
Aspirants required to UPSC CDS registration online before the last date. you must complete the process of CDS exam form 2018 via visiting official website www.upsconline.nic.in apply online CDS form.
Before apply read UPSC CDS exam 2018 notification and must check UPSC CDS 1 2018 eligibility and then applying process and submit all required details in CDS application form carefully like personal details, deposit fees, Upload Sign and Photo, Exam center choice etc.
Participant only submits one application not multiple.
A government employee does not submit their application they are not eligible.
Exam Dates for CDS Exam:-
All participants must check CDS Exam Schedule OR CDS Test date 2018. This date also mentions in CDS Notification 2018 Pdf take a look at major events of UPSC CDS 2018.
- Releasing date of CDS I 2018 Notification: 08.11.2018.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 04.12.2018
- CDS 1 2018 Admit cards download date: – January to February 2018
- Exam Date of CDS 2018: 04.02.2018.
- CDS 2018 Result date :- 05.2018
- UPSC CDS Latest notification in Hindi
Aspirants must read CDS 2018 notification regarding eligibility criteria, Applying process, and important instructions related to Combined defence service online registration. After completing the process of the Application form, you should start your UPSC CDS Exam preparation.
For any query and suggestion and for share your experience of UPSC Exams with us use our comment section given below.
|Latest UPSC Exam Updates 2018|
|UPSC SCRA Exam||UPSC Civil Service Exam||UPSC Syllabus 2018|
|UPSC CDS Exam||UPSC Engineering Service Exam||UPSC Exam Dates|
|UPSC CISF Exam||UPSC Forest Service Exam||UPSC Exam books|
|UPSC NDA Exam||UPSC Results||UPSC Question Papers|
|UPSC CMS Exam||UPSC Interview Questions||UPSC Admit Card|
|UPSC CAPF Exam||UPSC Coaching Centers||UPSC Exam Tricks|